Aroma review thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

StuKlu

Verified Member
Dec 15, 2012
Illinois
I am seriously addicted to the Mint Mango Berry. I sit here with about a dozen bottles of different Aroma Juices, but had to place another order just to get more of that one. I also love Beatle juice, GI Joe, and Sahara - though I can't really tell them apart. Upon receiving P38, I have found that adding just a couple drops to a clearo of the regular tobacco flavors is awesome. Ordered up a 30 ml of non WTA menthol to fill that need moving forward

FinallyQuit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2011
SC
:( It's gone now. How am I going to order more if it's gone? :)

Hey, does it come in larger sizes ever?

IT'S BACK!!! In 3 different mg's for your preference, I had to order some more before it disappeared again. It's a no brainer, I paid for shipping today, and I'm going to pay for shipping again on payday, because this stuff might be gone on payday! :p

By the way, last order was DHT and Vanilla Splash, both Red Tail, both delicious. Is there a flavor at Aroma that doesn't taste great??? Next purchase, Snickerdoodle and um, well, I don't know yet. This RY4 still my favorite of the 3 I've tried. . .

Thanks for your terrific products Aroma!!!

shedevil7953

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2013
Central Indiana
By the way, last order was DHT and Vanilla Splash, both Red Tail, both delicious. Is there a flavor at Aroma that doesn't taste great??? Next purchase, Snickerdoodle and um, well, I don't know yet. This RY4 still my favorite of the 3 I've tried. . .

You'll love Snickerdoodle, that was my first w/WTA and it tastes just like the cookie. I received Cinnamon Roll w/WTA today and the difference is as I suspected. Snickerdoodle has a touch of nutmeg, like the original recipe. Not just cinnamon and sugar. It rocks!

Reactions: Ladiekali

Jobear

ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2013
Columbus OH
I have had the Mahalo, which I really liked though not as much as the Snickerdoodle. It's a great fruit flavor that isn't overly heavy on the berry, more of a rounded out red tropical fruit, with a hint of melon- or maybe guava? I'm just glad it didn't have pineapple. Love tropical fruit, hate pineapple.
The only miss for me was the Mad Matador. I didn't hate the flavor, but the vapor just kept going straight up my nose! I don't know if it was because it was the first Aroma vs. Red Tail that I picked up from Jerry, or what. I will admit I don't drink Red Bull, I've only actually tried it once. I remember it being overly sweet and kind of citrusy. The Mad Matador isn't overly sweet, which I like, but it was such a weird sensation, like overly carbonated pop. I've been mixing it with other liquids, and it makes a good refreshing base. I'm still making my way through the Aroma WTA flavors. Wish the Cappuccino came with the WTA.

Barto

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2011
Kapetown
I am seriously addicted to the Mint Mango Berry.
glare.gif
You're not the only one heh :)

FinallyQuit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2011
SC
Okay, Jerry told me to be brutally honest, both on this thread as well as the website.

Cappucino (non-WTA) reminds me most of sour milk. This was tried just out of the mailbox, on my Vamo from 3.0w up to 5.0w until I couldn't try it any more.

I'm letting it steep for another week or so before trying it again. If it doesn't change, I hate to say it, but I probably will not order this one again.

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
It has been a long time since I vaped Turkish Blend 24 with WTA. It is what I have been vaping all day today, while at work and at home. It's a good one, similar to G. I. Joe. Seems to have a little less flavor (not that G. I. Joe is all that "flavorful") but has a throat hit much like Joe. Practically no sweetness. If I had to nail down a flavor for it I'd say it has a bit of spicyness to it.
I really like how when I begin getting low on my favorite there's always a very acceptable alternative available at Aroma.

shedevil7953

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2013
Central Indiana
Got my order today which also included Beatle juice and Menthol P-38. Beatle is very subtle but on lower voltages it has a nutty taste. I like it. Now, the P-38 is way too much peppermint. I'll keep it on hand in case I want to add a drop to something but it doesn't taste like menthol to me. Sorry, just not my cup of tea :).

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
In my last order of...G.I. JOE...I threw in a bottle of PM WTA 24mg so I could try it out. When I took it out of the package I was very suspicious, sort of had a pinkish/orange hue to it I wasn't expecting. What could this mean? I smelled it and it had sort of a fruity smell to it which matched its pinkish color. What could this mean?
I vaped it and it had a weird fruity taste which matched its pinkish color and fruity smell. So that's what all of that meant! I really don't care for PM WTA. I don't think I ever smoked a Pall Mall in my life. If this is what a Pall Mall resembles then I'd say Pall Malls are weird.

Reactions: Pamawoman

homeprogreen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2013
Sonora CA
In my last order of...G.I. JOE...I threw in a bottle of PM WTA 24mg so I could try it out. When I took it out of the package I was very suspicious, sort of had a pinkish/orange hue to it I wasn't expecting. What could this mean? I smelled it and it had sort of a fruity smell to it which matched its pinkish color. What could this mean?
I vaped it and it had a weird fruity taste which matched its pinkish color and fruity smell. So that's what all of that meant! I really don't care for PM WTA. I don't think I ever smoked a Pall Mall in my life. If this is what a Pall Mall resembles then I'd say Pall Malls are weird.

That's a great review

David Bruno

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2009
Iron Mountain , Michigan
I wanted to do a review of Aroma's Sahara. I was a Camel smoker for many years and also a pipe smoker. I had a tobacco cellar with over 150 Lbs of tobacco from all over the world. In 2009 I quit smoking Analogs and even pipe tobacco upon discovering the E Cigg. Having gone through a lot suppliers and different liquids, many tobacco juices were given away or in some cases so bad tasting they were tossed out. I guess I am hard to please being having experience with fine aged pipe tobacco. You get to know good tobacco flavors.
Aroma's Sahara was a very pleasant surprise. It is probably my favorite tobacco juice.I like both the regular juice and WTA infused. The WTA is really special. Taste is subjective. I hate that saying but it is so true.
The taste to me is of a nice turkish type tobacco that has been freshly blended. I also get a earthy flavor that seems a lot like a tobacco curing house. The tobacco itself isn't real sweet but I do get a kind of light honey type back ground flavor that is real light. It does taste like a good tobacco. The Wta has a bit more throat hit. I've noticed this with other WTA blends from Aroma.The regular juice has a nice throat hit but not as strong as the WTA. The juice has a nice vapor production. The WTA infused juice is a little darker in color for some reason. The PG blend is pale in color but has the same great taste. I'm not going to rate Sahara by number. My rating is if you are a tobacco juice lover and haven't had this juice, do so and you probably won't be sorry. It will be my go to juice from here out. I do want to try the Turkish blend and see if there's a big difference to the Sahara. Thanks Aroma for the Clove sample. I will be trying that if I can put down the Sahara! I have enjoyed a few other of your tobacco juices as well.
Merry Christmas to all forum members. And have a healthy New Year!
Dave

Last edited:

Cnew

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2012
CA
I wanted to do a review of Aroma's Sahara. I was a Camel smoker for many years and also a pipe smoker. I had a tobacco cellar with over 150 Lbs of tobacco from all over the world. In 2009 I quit smoking Analogs and even pipe tobacco upon discovering the E Cigg. Having gone through a lot suppliers and different liquids, many tobacco juices were given away or in some cases so bad tasting they were tossed out. I guess I am hard to please being having experience with fine aged pipe tobacco. You get to know good tobacco flavors.
Aroma's Sahara was a very pleasant surprise. It is probably my favorite tobacco juice.I like both the regular juice and WTA infused. The WTA is really special. Taste is subjective. I hate that saying but it is so true.
The taste to me is of a nice turkish type tobacco that has been freshly blended. I also get a earthy flavor that seems a lot like a tobacco curing house. The tobacco itself isn't real sweet but I do get a kind of light honey type back ground flavor that is real light. It does taste like a good tobacco. The Wta has a bit more throat hit. I've noticed this with other WTA blends from Aroma.The regular juice has a nice throat hit but not as strong as the WTA. The juice has a nice vapor production. The WTA infused juice is a little darker in color for some reason. The PG blend is pale in color but has the same great taste. I'm not going to rate Sahara by number. My rating is if you are a tobacco juice lover and haven't had this juice, do so and you probably won't be sorry. It will be my go to juice from here out. I do want to try the Turkish blend and see if there's a big difference to the Sahara. Thanks Aroma for the Clove sample. I will be trying that if I can put down the Sahara! I have enjoyed a few other of your tobacco juices as well.
Merry Christmas to all forum members. And have a healthy New Year!
Dave

Awesome review David! Would enjoy hearing your opinion on any other Aroma tobacco flavors you've tried.
Merry Christmas!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread