Verified Member
Jan 7, 2010
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
Last edited:

raven9mm

ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2009
IL
Anyone know about these 18650 3.7V 2600MAH batteries?
Li-Ion 18650 3.7V 2600mAh rechargeable battery Flat Top FULLY PROTECTED with PCB Lithium Ion

Seems kinda spendy, just wondering if anyone knew ...if they'd even work.

flat top, or button top, either will work with the chucks. I only use the red protected ultrafire 3000mah batts, so i cannot attest to life or to quality.
I have had great success with these.
Based on price, I would hope they might be better quality and more of a true mah rating than the ultrafires, but not sure. Anyone notice if the tenergy's are better than the ultrafires?

RIMP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Anyone know about these 18650 3.7V 2600MAH batteries?
Li-Ion 18650 3.7V 2600mAh rechargeable battery Flat Top FULLY PROTECTED with PCB Lithium Ion

Seems kinda spendy, just wondering if anyone knew about the life of them... or if they'd even work.

And I'm assuming there still isnt a safe 6.0v option? Can't seem to find anything.
Nevermind, I guess this is they? 4 Pack RCR123A 3V 900mAh Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery with Smart Charger

Waffle, the 3000 mah can be found at www.hightechdealz.com item #13 under batts:) They are $6.42 with free ship, and they have a code, I believe it's hellenecf10 for 10% off:)
RIMP:evil:

Wafflestomper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2010
Very nice! Thanks. Wife told me she already took the liberty of ordering some of the 2600 as she needed batteries for something else (not even gonna ask what), but I will definately earmark that.

Normally I'd horde batteries, but I'm not really sure what the shelf life for these things are.

raven9mm

ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2009
IL
What, if any, advantages are there in going with a higher MaH battery? Is there any appreciable difference between 2600 and 30000 MaH batts in the 18650?

I just want to make sure everything is in order when my Chuck gets here. I may even take the day off work when it arrives. :)

Just the amount of runtime you will get out of them. Both 2600 and 3000 will give at least 2 days of heavy vaping, but the 3000 should last just a little longer. Not really a big deal, but I believe there is a slight difference.

Last edited:

NativeTexan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2009
Lampasas Texas
ok so im ready to buy a chuck but still dont know much I think im gonna go with the 3.7V 18650 for the battery but not really sure what to do as far as a reliable/easy to use/clean atomizer, Im new to the vapeing community and just need to know what I need for a completely assembled/working Chuck

Well, you of course need a Chuck, batteries, and the atomizer and cartridges you want to use. What atty type you order on your Chuck, will determine what atty you use. I chose a 510 since I have 510 attys and adapters to use cartomizers and 901 attys, which I also have.

Wafflestomper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2010
Waffle, the 3000 mah can be found at www.hightechdealz.com item #13 under batts:) They are $6.42 with free ship, and they have a code, I believe it's hellenecf10 for 10% off:)
RIMP:evil:

Well, good news... my battery order came in today, and she had ordered the 900mah rcr123a's... so I can still pick up a couple of these bad boys and not feel like I wasted money.

Thanks for the tip RIMP:evil::evil::evil:

EDIT: Question, these http://hightechdealz.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=3&products_id=56 are protected..the other ones didn't say whether they were or not... would these be a better choice?

Last edited:

Debbie

ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
South Jersey

NativeTexan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2009
Lampasas Texas
I was wondering the same thing. Would they be better?

Debbie

Those are the ones I use. They work very well, in fact I used one for 3 1/2 days moderately vaping, before I had to re-charge it. I bought 4, but I only rotate 2 of them. The other 2 are backups in case one fails.

RatRacer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2009
S.W. Florida
Could someone please help me and tell me exactly what batteries I should buy for a big chuck? I've read this thread, but I am a dufus when it comes to batteries.

Daniel-
For big Chuck:
If you want 3.7 volt, order a 18650 battery.
If you want 6 volt, order a set of RCR123 3 volt batteries.

Plain enough?

ltros

Dec 24, 2009
Missouri
Absolutely plain enough. Thank you.

But ah, which option is better, 3.7 or 6 volt? Thank you so much for your time and making it simple for me.

I think you will find some of this to be personal preference. I have some juices that vape and taste great at 3.7 volts but not at 5v -and visa versa. I cannot speak from experience from the CHUCK as I am awaiting the birth of my first. I do however have seperate PVs in 3.7 and 5volt and this has been my experience. Hope this helps some. Part of the fun is experimenting.

beecee

ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Valley of the Sunstroke
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread