Best gourmet ejuice vendors #2 - The journey continues!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJLEC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Union City, California
I saw this. Actually all the Derp Sauces are on sale including Boys in the Hood. I found their RY4 third behind 1) Mr vape 2) Neckbeard

Agreed, but for this Price and Free Shipping it was a no brainer to throw a couple in the Cart [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: Mia11

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Agreed, but for this Price and Free Shipping it was a no brainier to throw a couple in the Cart [emoji3]

Alright ya darn arm twister..I do not need more juice! If anybody else goes in on that deal I suggest Boys in the Hood and Dingus. All three are good.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Was sad we couldn't meet Sirius but at least I got to hear your very cute accent [emoji4]. I hope your visit to the healer worked for you!! Remember we'll be landing in Maine so give a shout when you sneak up north :) ((((mmmmwah))))
Daw thanks..Mine isn't really that deep,...I think?!? Accents are hard to get rid of..Not that I want to even rid myself of it.

Muaaah sweets :wub:

Mia11

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2014
Michigan
Hope everyone got some great deals over the weekend! As for me, I'm just going to vape what I have for a while. I'll get some Angel Sauce from TPR when it's the FOTW, but that's all I can see myself really needing anytime soon. I'm happy with my huge stash.
However, I do have a couple of very nice bf attys on the way to keep me vaping like a dragon! :vapor:

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Hope everyone got some great deals over the weekend! As for me, I'm just going to vape what I have for a while. I'll get some Angel Sauce from TPR when it's the FOTW, but that's all I can see myself really needing anytime soon. I'm happy with my huge stash.
However, I do have a couple of very nice bf attys on the way to keep me vaping like a dragon! :vapor:
Nice hon..Did you see the new one on the Reo site?!? RM7.0

Mia11

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2014
Michigan
Yep..that's it and ty..I couldn't think of the name. :laugh:

I ordered a Rogue from Chowder and the next day Rob started selling them! Wouldn't you know it? Also LokiLab has BF Odins in stock, FYI. This Hawaiian Sun is really great! Got that in one Reo and Daft Spunk in the other. I'm happy! :)

Howester84

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Nottingham
Well, it seems one good moratorium breaker deserve another and yesterday I put in an order with a local vendor for ANML - Looper and carnage and also Juicy Ohms - Ohm Sweet Ohms.

The order came today, just 18 hours after I put it in. That is a refreshing change from the usual 2-3 week wait on American based orders.

I have only barely sampled the juices and will need more time to review them.

One very interesting sampler added to my order was the Muffin Man By One Hit Wonder. You know the one, that only comes in a 180 ml bottle? That one. I can tell immediately it is something special. Tastes like an apple and cinnamon muffin. It is of a very high quality and the flavour is remarkably close to a real Apple and cinnamon muffin. It is not so sweet as to be a dessert vape but is more like a savoury pastry vape with some sweetness.

The second sampler I got was The Grand Reserve Creme De La Creme; a Phillip Rocke creation. I haven't had a chance to try it yet but I hear it is steeped for 2 1/2 months in an oak barrel and is only available at limited times.

8f868eb4ea3571d6291695230fc54a53.jpg

my ANML bottles never look that full for very long. gimme gimme gimme. The precious!!! lol

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
The flavor of the week at The Plume Room is Creamy Mint. has anybody had it? Is it any good? I do enjoy most mint flavored vapes.

Agreed with what's been said. I LOVE TPR juices, this one, not so much. I even love mint. Just didn't do it for me.

Totally bummed out today. Went to fill my REO with Angel Sauce and the bottle had like two drops left :(. The dark bottle fooled me and I swear I had like a 1/4 left. Why I kept the stupid bottle is beyond me. I'm waiting for it to be FOTW too or Creamy Chai Tea.

RobinBanks

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2013
Jersey Shore
Hey guys. First, Hi - been a while!!

Second.. I got my first Coval order today .. 2 sample packs: Cornucopia & Confections .. so I have 14 flavors to try!
I know some of you are experienced with Coval, so I'm wondering about the steeping on sample packs (zero nic).
Do you know if these are pre-steeped by any chance?

I don't wanna wait, but the sample bottles are tiny! (and cute)

Reactions: DJLEC

RobinBanks

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2013
Jersey Shore
I ordered a Rogue from Chowder and the next day Rob started selling them! Wouldn't you know it? Also LokiLab has BF Odins in stock, FYI. This Hawaiian Sun is really great! Got that in one Reo and Daft Spunk in the other. I'm happy! :)

LOL, Rob started selling the Rogues the day after I bought one off someone in the Reonauts FB group. It's OK though, it was a few bucks cheaper that way anyway. I also ordered an Odin v2 yesterday (can't WAIT) and got my Derringer from Catfish today. I'm in atty heaven.

Anyway.. really loving the Rogue.. NO LEAKS AT ALL.

Will Cunningham

ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2013
North Carolina, USA
Hi all! Since we are about to reach our limit on the old thread, I wanted to start a new one to give us all a place to continue discussing all our favorite ejuice vendors and flavors. Feel free to post about a juice you've found that you love, or even one that you found awful...maybe you can save the rest of us from a horrible fate! :D

Here's a link to our old home that covers lots of vendors and some great juices...
Best gourmet ejuice vendors | E-Cigarette Forum

So come on in and share all your faves!

Here's a little guide to some of the acronyms used here for the many juice vendors:

AIV – Alice in Vapeland
AHL – Ahlusion
AVE – Alien Visions E-juice
EV or Ether – Ethervapes
GeJ – GoodeJuice
GLV – Good Life Vapor
GV – Giant Vapes
HB-Highbrow vapor
HHV – Heather's Heavenly Vapes
JTJM-Jimmy the Juiceman
LR - LabRat
MOV – Mountain Oak Vapors
MVJ – MyVapeJuice
NET – Naturally-Extracted-Tobacco
NT – Nicoticket
RBFS – River Bottom Fog Sauce
SDV – Sleeping Dragon Vapor
SE -Stash Eliquid
TPR – The Plume Room
TVC – The Vapor Chef
TVR – The Vapor Room
VV – Virgin Vapor
VK - Vape Kitchen

Those look great, does anyone have 2-3 favorites from any of these places (Hopefully not too expensive that's already steeped. Or ones that need steeping I can wait a month, I just need a few that are ready to vape. Just need a small upgrade/change from ITC Vapes (and MT Baker in the past). Never have bought a juice that wasn't steeped. I have 3 bottles of 120ml from ITC at $20 if that gives an idea on what I normally spend. Thank you

RobinBanks

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2013
Jersey Shore
Those look great, does anyone have 2-3 favorites from any of these places (Hopefully not too expensive that's already steeped. Or ones that need steeping I can wait a month, I just need a few that are ready to vape. Just need a small upgrade/change from ITC Vapes (and MT Baker in the past). Never have bought a juice that wasn't steeped. I have 3 bottles of 120ml from ITC at $20 if that gives an idea on what I normally spend. Thank you

Hiya Will. I'm slightly confused by your post, but if you normally buy from Mt Baker and ITC - those aren't steeped. Maybe I'm misunderstanding and you just don't feel like waiting? That being said, in that price range Dr. Crimmy's is my personal favorite... my current go-to actually. I find them very vapable fresh out of the mail, but they do improve a lot with a bit of steep time. The only other more budget-friendly pre-steeped juice I can think of is Vape Wild. They have a limited amount of their flavors pre-steeped and ready to go. I personally didn't care for the juices I sampled from them, but a lot of people are fans and they are so budget-friendly I wouldn't suggest anyone not try them.

if you buy from a place like Giant Vapes (a lot of the brands in the list are available there) they will all be pre-steeped, but the prices are not nearly as friendly. Giant vapes does have 10% off your order today though.

The prices at Goodlife vapor aren't bad, but they are not pre-steeped either. they also discontinued my favorite flavor :grr:

jazzvaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2014
USA

I can highly recommend ALL of the liquids from Stash E-liquid, none of which need steeping. My ADV is Cinnamon Girl; but you'd also be fine with (my order of precedence) Valhalla, Suspicious Minds, PB&Jam, and so on. There is only one Stash liquid that does not suit me, and that because I am not a fan of ANY chocolate liquid. [Just made a batch of chocolate-walnut ice cream and need to tweak that recipe if I intend to redo. ;( ]

As good as Valhalla is, I pulled the 1/2 bottle of Ripe Vape (a Key Lime Cookie, not Pie) out of the cupboard, finding that it holds its own. Had ordered two 30 ml from Breazy in the MD sale.

And, just a bit of assurance from LabRat: none need steeping and NONE are tank crackers. Like his entire line...except the chocolate. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread