Best gourmet ejuice vendors #2 - The journey continues!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Revised list folks. Got a memo from the safety department
Ahlusion--based on our confidence in the vendor
Baker White
Ben Johnsons
Classified
Halcyon
juice Mafia
Kings Crest
Lee and Quids
Lost Art
Mountain Oak Vapors
Njoy Artist Collection
Nicvape
Propaganda
Seduce Juice
Space Jam
The Plume Room
The Vape Kitchen (some maybe not all)
Vaping Rabbit
Tier 2
Charlie Noble Beware --GOOD COOKIE, PB CEREAL, PISTACCHIO RY4, CHARLIES CUSTARD, COMMODORE PEARRY, SIRENS SONG, SOLLERS POINTE, TRIPLOI

Disclaimer: This is just a collection of distributors that us, the juice junkie of ECF, have decided are safe for us based on our confidence in the vendor or test results we have asked for and saw
If at any point anyone else wants to get more in depth with this list fell free to take over

firephly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2013
CA
I can add a few to that:

Organic Award Winning Eliquid | Free State Vapor

Open Source Vapor LLC

The Clean Vape E Liquid | Diacetyl and Diketone Free (I've really been enjoying their Lemon Bar lately)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Baker White
Ben Johnsons
Classified
Halcyon
Juice Mafia
Kings Crest
Lee and Quids
Lost Art
Mountain Oak Vapors
Njoy Artist Collection
Nicvape
Propaganda
Seduce Juice
Space Jam
The Plume Room
Vaping Rabbit
Tier 2
Charlie Noble Beware --GOOD COOKIE, PB CEREAL, PISTACCHIO RY4, CHARLIES CUSTARD, COMMODORE PEARRY, SIRENS SONG, SOLLERS POINTE, TRIPLOI

Disclaimer: This is just a collection of distributors that us, the juice junkie of ECF, have decided are safe for us based on our confidence in the vendor or test results we have asked for and saw
If at any point anyone else wants to get more in depth with this list fell free to take over

Reactions: DJLEC

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina

Yeah I'm finishing up "Siren Song" this morning..Sad,..really sad. :(
That's a really good strawberry custard.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia

firephly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2013
CA
HI Firephly-going to have to wait and let the safety manager weigh in on that unless you have test results? He is a stickler and will come along and challenge it if I just add it

Oh, who is the safety manager? I'm out of the loop. Clean Vape has lab results on their site http://thecleanvape.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Enthalpy-Testing.pdf
well, the first results of what they've had tested so far anyway Diacetyl, Acetyl Propionyl, Acetoin and E Liquid

Nude Nicotine sends you a lab report with each order, i think they have it on their site too

Thundernoggin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2014
MI
Oh, who is the safety manager? I'm out of the loop. Clean Vape has lab results on their site http://thecleanvape.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Enthalpy-Testing.pdf
well, the first results of what they've had tested so far anyway Diacetyl, Acetyl Propionyl, Acetoin and E Liquid. Nude Nicotine sends you a lab report with each order, i think they have it on their site too

Mazinny is safety manager and I think his input is important in making it a credible resource.

You're right and I asked Y_Cherry_Y if he had contacted Wlad about publishing..He said Maz will do it !! Bwahahaha
Kidding he said for me to email Wlad..Idk if I'm up for that?!? You know how Wlad can be..Maybe @Thundernoggin will go up to Swartz Creek and ask Wlad in person ?!? hehehe ;)

Do you really think that an in person visit would make any difference at all to Wlad? He's going to do what he wants when he wants to and that choice is going to be made according to his strategy. He's been more than happy to play the thousand pound sleeping gorilla of the e-juice market. I'm curious to see when he's going to drop the hammer. That detailed disclosure on the website is a sign of where things are headed. We all need to email for sure. How many other manufacturers do we see removing tobacco DNA entirely and what information does he have that is causing him to do so?

If it was a different time of year it would be easier for me to help get a more detailed spreadsheet off the ground.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia

Thundernoggin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2014
MI
Happy 4th of July from Highbrow!
To celebrate we are offering a 20% discount and we will also be adding a 10ml bottle of our newest Coffee Cake Flavor to all orders placed Saturday through Monday.
Code: freedom

Vaporbeast 15% off through holiday
Code: FREEDOM

Velvet Cloud 25% off through holiday
Code: JULY4TH

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Baker White
Ben Johnsons
Classified
Halcyon
Juice Mafia
Kings Crest
Lee and Quids
Lost Art
Mountain Oak Vapors
Njoy Artist Collection
Nicvape
Propaganda
Seduce Juice
Space Jam
The Clean Vape-Thorny Strapple and Strawberry Custard (docs provided)
The Plume Room (docs provided)
Vaping Rabbit
Tier 2

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
The Clean Vape E Liquid | Diacetyl and Diketone Free (I've really been enjoying their Lemon Bar lately)
FROM THEIR SITE:

Please understand that our claims are based off of what our suppliers are telling us. Very shortly within the next few weeks we will be having our entire line of juices tested for these 3 chemicals along with 11 other chemicals! A complete lab testing profile for 14 chemicals.

Sorry Firephly can not add it at this time. We need more than just a "we feel they are safe"

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
FROM THEIR SITE:

Please understand that our claims are based off of what our suppliers are telling us. Very shortly within the next few weeks we will be having our entire line of juices tested for these 3 chemicals along with 11 other chemicals! A complete lab testing profile for 14 chemicals.

Sorry Firephly can not add it at this time. We need more than just a "we feel they are safe"
Safety Manager would have written me up had I added it (Phew)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread