Best gourmet ejuice vendors #2 - The journey continues!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
who makes this? what kind of donut? I'd like a nice glazed donut.

I've only sampled Teleos stuff at vape shops but it's so good. After party is the raspberry beignet right? I might have to get that..
I knew J's ears would perk up about the donuts :lol:

DagMatt

ECF Veteran
Dec 2, 2014
Denver, CO
Next out of the Breazy box, ANML's "Carnage". I've been wanting to try this since I saw a reviewer say that it tasted just_like Red Vines licorice candy. And it does! But I'm still a bit underwhelmed. Could be that it's a bit plain after spending some time with "Chewy". Could be that I screwed myself by taking a shortcut a while back and trying VapeWild's "Red Rope Candy" (FOOB, it tasted like cherry-flavored cough medicine... BLECH!) I like Carnage, but I don't love it.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
It better not be Cotton Bacon. Just say no to boiled bacon.

I've just never been able to find something that worked for me at AiV. Max VG with extra flavor is still too subtle for me. Fun brand though.

I never got max VG and I always got extra flavor. Took a long step but Zombie Apocalypse can be good. I have always loved 15ff but that has somehow lost its magic for me

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Next out of the Breazy box, ANML's "Carnage". I've been wanting to try this since I saw a reviewer say that it tasted just_like Red Vines licorice candy. And it does! But I'm still a bit underwhelmed. Could be that it's a bit plain after spending some time with "Chewy". Could be that I screwed myself by taking a shortcut a while back and trying VapeWild's "Red Rope Candy" (FOOB, it tasted like cherry-flavored cough medicine... BLECH!) I like Carnage, but I don't love it.
surely you are not comparing Carnage to anything by Vapewild? I love Carnage for an awesome Strawberry vape. I do not really think of it as a licorice and more as just an awesome strawberry

Thundernoggin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2014
MI
I never got max VG and I always got extra flavor. Took a long step but Zombie Apocalypse can be good. I have always loved 15ff but that has somehow lost its magic for me

Zombie Apocalypse would probably be my favorite if I had to pick one. I wanted to like 15FF but I just couldn't taste much. They all tasted like cream cheese to me with little whispers of flavor.

DagMatt

ECF Veteran
Dec 2, 2014
Denver, CO
surely you are not comparing Carnage to anything by Vapewild? I love Carnage for an awesome Strawberry vape. I do not really think of it as a licorice and more as just an awesome strawberry

Ha! It's like comparing apples and cheap apple-flavored candy, right? I wanted to get Carnage a while back, but Breazy was out of stock in all the low nic versions. In a moment of weakness, I added the VW version to a sample box, hoping it would suffice. It did not. In all fairness, after it steeped for a month or so, it mellowed and got totally vapeable. That being said, Carnage is much better. :)

empteeteacup

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2015
Tampa, FL
Whenever I start getting dry hits on high VG it is always too much cotton. Need that wick to be light and airy.

I rewicked my Subtank with much less cotton as per your suggestion, and it is a million times better. Thanks!

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
Bummer

9d857a276fb804beff065e3c7cd73a76.jpg

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk

What a gorgeous dog!

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
I'm not sure how I feel about Charlie's Custard. It seems kind of subtle to me. I prefer big, bold flavours. Maybe Custards are just too subtle for me?

Have you tried Sleeping Dragon Vapor's custard, Daft Spunk? It has plenty of flavor for me with no extra flavor added and I have pitiful taste buds. I also love Highbrow Vapors Creme Brulee mixed with double extra flavor.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
It better not be Cotton Bacon. Just say no to boiled bacon.

I've just never been able to find something that worked for me at AiV. Max VG with extra flavor is still too subtle for me. Fun brand though.

Lmfao @ Boiled Bacon.
[emoji23]

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
I'm there also, waiting for my Breazy stuff to ship...

Anticipation...
I would hate to have to bite that pretty mail lady on the tookus..Oh wait..I wouldn't hate that on second thought.
[emoji23]

0297436ff0296fb8bf506caa5c67873c.jpg

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
(he quit using accupuncture which is astonishing)

Actually, it doesn't astonish me at all.

I use an acupuncturist who has been able to cure most of the stuff that I have been unable to find ANY relief from with western medicine. Everything from Plantar fasciitis to ezcema to little habits I wanted to break. She absolutely cured my carpal tunnel syndrome, which i had in both wrists and all the doctors wanted to carve me up like a turkey.

It takes a while, but the "medicine" behind it is over 5,000 years old. They knew something. :lol:

I sent a friend to her who had trigeminal neuralgia in her upper lip, had seen 2 oral surgeons, a neurologist and a dentist.......and she is now cured. She is able to sleep for the first time in years.

jhhollier

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 3, 2014
Have you tried Sleeping Dragon Vapor's custard, Daft Spunk? It has plenty of flavor for me with no extra flavor added and I have pitiful taste buds. I also love Highbrow Vapors Creme Brulee mixed with double extra flavor.
This x1000. You may not care for the flavor of Daft Spunk (though I can't imagine how if you enjoy vanilla custards) but you will definitely not find it to be subtle.

empteeteacup

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2015
Tampa, FL

This x1000. You may not care for the flavor of Daft Spunk (though I can't imagine how if you enjoy vanilla custards) but you will definitely not find it to be subtle.

I have not tried Daft Spunk yet. I meant to pick some up during their sale, but forgot! Argh! Oh well. I'll catch their next sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread