CASAA needs you... and we really need CASAA too! Have you joined yet?

Discussion in 'Day of Action' started by laurel099, Jan 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. laurel099

laurel099 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I attended the CASAA meeting last night and was quite impressed at what they are trying to do presently.

They need as many vapers as possible to join (NO $$ needed) AND post their state in their profile on CASAA's site. There is strength in numbers and we have numbers...we're just not all networked together effectively.

If we could get a network of vapers in each state to flood letters, make calls, etc. as needed this would be a great thing for the vaping community as a whole I firmly believe. We could really mobilize and become a force to be reckoned with.

If folks have previously signed up CASAA would appreciate if you could make sure your location is included so members could be grouped by state.

If you haven't yet signed up... please consider doing so :)

CASAA | Member Signup

These folks have made a wonderful array of literature available for download online. They have cheap cards you can order as well to give out info on ecigs on the fly. Most importantly...they have been writing letters, speaking before legislators and helping vapers like yourself prepare to speak or write. We need more of this and they can't do it without the help of more people.

The one thing I came away from last night's meeting thinking was no matter how many forums or social sites we all may choose to hang out on...we really need to be networked together in some fashion so when these "Call to Actions" come up there is a way to reach out to all vapers in the area willing to help. This would be so beneficial and not cost anything but a little of your time.

They are doing meetings on skype and if anyone is interested in listening to the next one please visit the CASAA sub-forum here on ECF for details.

Here's a link to the literature they have online:
    CASAA.org

Just my 2 cents... Don't want to lose my right to vape :) Thanks for your time!

2. PapaBloog

PapaBloog Super Member ECF Veteran

I'm there - already prepped letters to senators and reps in CA - let's roll!

3. mamacat

mamacat Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

+1

I am in and will continue to listen to the meetings. Very informative last night. :)

4. ChrisKY

ChrisKY Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Plus 2 for Kentucky (my wife and I)

5. Natalia

Natalia Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    +1 California

6. JustJulie

JustJulie CASAA Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    +1 in Missouri. :)

7. Ardeagold

Ardeagold Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

+1 for Maryland

8. DiggerP

DiggerP Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

+1 for Louisiana

9. Phreaker

Phreaker Super Member ECF Veteran

I have and I attended the meeting two weeks ago, but I couldn't attend the one this past Sunday unfortunately.

10. mamacat

mamacat Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sounds like they will be holding two meetings soon - one Sunday, January 23 and one Sunday, January 30. Plenty of opportunities coming up!!! :)

11. Uma

Uma Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

+ California

12. laurel099

laurel099 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Going to be another meeting this Sunday (1/23) and I think again on Sunday the 30th. If you're not already on the list please visit casaa subforum here on ECF and get on that list. We need all the vapers we can to unite, brainstorm and help however we can.

13. alchemiss

alchemiss Full Member

+1 Washington

14. slumdog

slumdog Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

In already as well good meeting last night....lets maybe post a link in general for everyone to see...idk just saying......

15. linda49

linda49 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

+1 for Missouri Sounds like a great idea, but do we really want to point out to Big Brother how much tax money they are losing by us vaping instead of the analog?

16. Snowblind258

Snowblind258 Senior Member ECF Veteran

+1 Kentucky

17. mandra

mandra Full Member

+1 New York

18. Tumblelily

Tumblelily Senior Member ECF Veteran

+ 1 in California!

19. Newwell

Newwell Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

+1 last Friday :)