Cig-a-like newbies.....this is a thread for ALL of you, not just SmokeStik users....come chat!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Nice to see some participation here. Sorry I don't have a lot of time to post one of my usual rants so gerrymi...I'll just keep this brief...that bottom line is THEY LIE and we don't. :) I mean really...ask your self if you believe White Cloud can afford to send you 10 complete disposables that EACH contain the amount of puffs THEY CLAIM, 400....which based on tobacco industry tests is about 2 packs worth of traditional cigarettes. Common sense says it's impossible to do business that way and make a profit and in fact it is impossible.

Go ahead and buy one of theirs and show me the receipt. I will send you one of ours completely free.....then come back and tell me why SmokeStik is "so expensive". Don't forget to try calling them and complaining because your disposable didn't give you 400 puffs and see what they offer to do about it. ;)

VapieDan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2013
Flint, Michigan, United States
Nice to see some participation here. Sorry I don't have a lot of time to post one of my usual rants so gerrymi...I'll just keep this brief...that bottom line is THEY LIE and we don't. :) I mean really...ask your self if you believe White Cloud can afford to send you 10 complete disposables that EACH contain the amount of puffs THEY CLAIM, 400....which based on tobacco industry tests is about 2 packs worth of traditional cigarettes. Common sense says it's impossible to do business that way and make a profit and in fact it is impossible.

Go ahead and buy one of theirs and show me the receipt. I will send you one of ours completely free.....then come back and tell me why SmokeStik is "so expensive". Don't forget to try calling them and complaining because your disposable didn't give you 400 puffs and see what they offer to do about it. ;)

I like someone that stands behind their product. Good challenge!

VapieDan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2013
Many thanks to SmokeStik for the wonderful prize! It arrived this morning and I dove in with glee. Needless to say the rechargeable Pit Bull kit is charging. However I am currently using one of the disposables. I designed kind of an unfair test. I dusted off an old Kr808 rechargeable kit. The SmokeStik disposable I chose was 12mg tobacco flavor. I filled an 808 cartomizer with 12mg tobacco flavor. I expected the Kr808 to be far superior to the rechargeable. It was just the opposite. The flavor was similar with a mild tobacco taste but the SmokeStik disposable produced a heavier flavor and far more vapor. Times sure have changed! I am convinced this is the way for an unsure cigarette smoker to start. I am considering ordering more disposables to PIF off to smoking friends. More than that these are great backups to keep around for some sort of emergency or forgetfulness (Did I bring my mod?). Leave a few in a desk, travel bag, or purse. More on the Pit Bull rechargeable kit tomorrow.

:) :) :) :) :) :)

SmokeStik Electronic Cigarette (eCig) | The Alternative to Smoking

VapieDan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2013
Not really! But over the last few days I have had the immense pleasure of using the Smoke Stik PitBull
cig-a-like kit. I guess a good place to start is the packaging of the kit itself. The kit consists of 2 stainless steel 250mah batteries with a USB charger and 110v wall adapter . The batteries have a flush jewel tip that glows red when puffed. Quite realistic compared to many of these glowing tips I've seen. The batteries themselves have a subtle Smoke Stik PitBull logo which is a very nice touch. A pack of assorted cartomizers in the box as well. You want more? How about a USB auto adapter as well! In other words a complete kit! All this in a high quality magnetic flap box which slides into a second box. A great way to store everything to avoid “What did I do with that”? The directions are clear and concise very well written. Everything you need to get going FAST! There is also a optional hard carry case which is superb for carrying 2 batteries, one with cartomizer and two additional standard size cartomizers. See pictures.

Now on to performance. I dragged out my old generic KR808 280mah batteries and cartomizers.
The PitBull outperformed the KR808 in every aspect. Better flavor, More vapor and longer battery life.
Also recommended are the XL cartomizers. The longer lasting cartomizers really extend time between
having to stop and reload.

This kit is really outstanding. For the X smoker to be this is a perfect system to get off the tobacco cigarettes. For the advanced vaper I have been pleased to use this kit for those out and about times when a large mod is just not appropriate or difficult to carry and use. Also great as a backup for any situation when another device lets you down. My advise to you? Get “Bit” by a Smoke Stik PitBull!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

SmokeStik Electronic Cigarette (eCig) | The Alternative to Smoking

Attachments

• PitBull 1.jpg
    PitBull 1.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 11
  • PItBull 2.jpg
    PItBull 2.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 10

roosterado

ECF Veteran
May 9, 2014
willmar MN
I refilled Blank XL cartos for a long time with 2.4% nicotine E liquid. An XL carto holds about 1.5 ml of e liquid. As a pack a day smoker of 40 yrs I can tell you 1.5 ml of 24 strength nicotine liquid is equal to about 10 tobacco cigarettes maximum! . Any other claim is exaggeration unless the are filling their cartos with 3 or 3.6% nicotine Liquid. I started with a Smokeless Image Starter Kit which received great reviews for quality and value on several e-cig review sites. Do yourself a favor if you vape cigalikes alot. Buy a couple of 5 packs of Blank XL 1.5 ohm Cartos and a couple of their rechargeable batteries Stick batteries or larger. Buy your preferred E Liquid and watch a few YouTube Videos on how to fill a carto. Its very easy to learn and you will vape at a greatly reduced price then anyone's including Smokeless Images prefilled cartos

Amraann

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2011
Florida
I have not tried SmokeSticks cigalikes. But I do like cigalikes. I have a little collection. From Joyetech 510's to V4L Titans (although I use tanks on those) I have NJoy, Greensmoke and a vuse.
The Njoy kit was free if you purchase a couple of packs of their flavor chanmbers and the Green smoke was 1$ for shipping.
I figured why not? For those prices I could give it a try or give it away to someone who is interested in getting into vaping.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Exactly! Cigalikes are great to keep around for newbies. And I know it's hard to believe but there are many many thousands of people who have quit smoking with them and are perfectly happy with them. What I think people on ECF tend to forget.....you got here because you were not satisfied with what you had...for the most part....so it's natural that you look for and find something that does satisfy you. Also, and this is JUST my personal opinion.....when I think of the term "vaper" I think of US here at ECF....or in the Facebook groups...people who at whatever level....have made vaping a part of their lifestyle....a hobby even. To me people who use cigalikes are not "vapers" per-se...they are nonsmokers. Two completely different types of people......and that's good. It's good that there is something for all of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread