Status
Not open for further replies.

dbrandt01

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2014
Alabama
Great choice on trying to switch to a Reo :)
1. I run my Reo consistently at 0.3 ohms all the time. Just remember to do your maintenance with Noalox or deoxit. I don't have a problem with ramp up time. I'm running a dual coil with 28g.

2. I can't answer this one, I don't enjoy MTL vaping personally, but others have helped you with that.

3. Me personally, I prefer the entire mod being SL. Not because I can feel the difference in weight since I've had both. I just like the way the whole mod being SL looks and feels. I never had a problem with lint or anything being in a mod.

Here is a picture, I don't have the silver one anymore, I gave it to someone on here. Just to show them though when I had both.

Hafaza

Verified Member
Jan 23, 2015
WA State, USA
Tightknit and cult following because is is such a fantastic product. Indestructible and reliable. A REO will never let you down. (a battery or a collapsed spring due to a shorted atty might)...

This does not get mentioned a lot, but I think it is a great point. Over the holiday vacation while traveling I dropped the same LP/Grand three times from about 4 1/2 feet onto concrete. Granted, it never landed on the atty, but each time I picked it up, sqonked and kept on stumbling to my destination. Well, I lost the drip tip one of those times, but hey, what's a little bit of juice in the mouth when you are already juiced :thumbs:

Edit: And how about that the man who makes the product responded to your post by #23? That is priceless also.... :thumb:

BadLuckAndTrouble

Oct 29, 2015
Fort Worth, TX
Gonna call Rob tomorrow and make it final!

Thanks for all the great infomation, it really led me to make the leap to become a "Reonaut" I think Ive seen yall called lol.

One more thing that I like about the Reo is that it is from Maine lol. I was there for a while, and it is the only place I would live besides Texas. Itll be like a little pocket reminder.

Otis/ Ellsworth/ Bangor/ Bah Habbah were all awesome lol.

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
damn good choice. you'll have nothing but good luck with your new reo, bad. ;) ahahahahahaha!!! I crack myself up sometimes haha. have-fun experimenting with your new toy. boy r u gonna love it... am I to assume that you are already familiar with mechanical mods? if-so, the reo is a no-brainer that you'll simply adore for the rest of your life... If you haven't got experience w/mech mods yet, your going to love them, they hit MUCH smoother than ANY regulated mod I've ever owned. They are efficient as-hell, and from fresh batt to dead, all you have to do is adjust your draw, and your vape will be perfection the entire battery cycle. you're going to freaking love this mod, trust me!!! :) let us know when ya have it!

BadLuckAndTrouble

Oct 29, 2015
Fort Worth, TX
Just waiting for an appropriate time to call lol.

Ive used almost exclusively Mechs for a while. Theyre much more rewarding than a VV/VW device to me.

Sometimes Ill break out the OG Sig 150 and a TFV4 mini just for a little fun, but Ive really gotten away from monster cloud chasing, and flavor has become my dominant concern.

My normal set ups are SMK Flagship V1/ KSS by Kryptonite with one of my Goblin Minis on top.

Last edited:
Reactions: Robinowitz

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
Just ordered the following:

Reo Grand LP/SL with Silver Vein finish

RM 4.0

Glow in the Dark button cover

Extra magnets

Will be ordering 2 rebuild kits and italian 8.5ml bottles if I like sqounking lol.

Congrats!

Now if this is your first reo and it's new then ya don't need the rebuild kits as there only needed to upgrade old reos.

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
Good choices. I learned to like my Atomic the second time around trying it.

Early on I bought VHT High Temp Flame Proof Satin Clear for my 4 Reo Veins. But some folks have said they had issues with clear coat on the veins cracking/chipping and that it was a PITA to peel off to re coat. So I never bothered... in time I'll have 4 mostly black vein Reos to go with the 2 black anodized ones. Color/finish doesn't change the vape. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread