Status
Not open for further replies.

efirdj

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2011
Clover, SC
Right now, my inventory is at 100% at both locations. I just hope it stays that way overnight.

My performance review went ok. The VP that visited last week wasnt happy about one of my grading points though. The goal that I came up with, was to ride along and assist with a Tech 3 for 4 installs a month. Naturally, with the amount of material coming and going prevents me from leaving my cave too often. And when I do, like this morning when I left for an hour, we miss a delivery that had equipment that was due to be installed today. My manager, thankfully, understands this concept. The one point that got knocked down my management from my self evaluation was customer interaction. I was basing my grade on the interactions I had with the customers that I see. Unfortunately, the guidlines for that goal are more geared to installation customers, which I dont see. Still, all in all, not a bad eval. My overall grade was an "Exceeds expectations."

In order to help out with how slow the forum has been running, I am closing the original chit chat thread. We will continue here.

Hopefully no one will get lost in the shuffle.

Don't forget to add your tags to this one!
This would explain my inabilites to quote any one. Oh well.. Ill try my best from my memory.

Dropping an anchor. :p
When people say "dropping anchor" around here, there is a VERY different meaning behind it.

Hi Tiff!

Soooooo..... Should I see a problem with hubby's new purchase?

I'm here. Gonna need some serious stress relief SOON!
Go shooting. In the back yard. Not like anyone would come stop you. :lol:

Done for the day. Woo Hoo!!!! :banana:
I would say Im jealous, but Im about to leave too. On my way to 50 hours this week.

I'm feeling pretty stupid today. I know I've said this before but I hate it when I can't help Morgan with her homework. I hate it when I have to email her math teacher and tell them I can't help her with the homework because I don't understand it. WTH are you supposed to do when that happens? She has two math classes, one is a regular class. One is a remedial math class. She gets to use a calculator for her math as an accommodation. I can't believe I could excel and finish a special education law and advocacy class but can't do 6th grade math.:facepalm:
Dont feel bad. Mrs E has already been struggling with Kat's 4th grade advanced math. For the last two days, Kathryn has had to wait on me to come home after 8pm to be able to do her homework.

We all can't be good at everything.
Um.... Yes I can.

Where is everyone? I'm gonna get in trouble if I keep posting sarcastic stuff on peoples fb statuses.....
Bah. Go for it. Its fun!

efirdj

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2011
Clover, SC
Stretchy will. She panicked when the thread was split with no warning. It was a disaster.
Yep.... That wouldve been my answer too. Though, to her credit, she did find us.

Time to head home. After a stop at the (as Drott would say) the grrrrrocery store. Mrs E boiled some hotdogs, but there are no buns or chili. How can you have a hotdog without buns and chili??!?

Y'all have a good evening!!!!

tlmoody27

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2012
Middle of No Where, GA
Right now, my inventory is at 100% at both locations. I just hope it stays that way overnight.

My performance review went ok. The VP that visited last week wasnt happy about one of my grading points though. The goal that I came up with, was to ride along and assist with a Tech 3 for 4 installs a month. Naturally, with the amount of material coming and going prevents me from leaving my cave too often. And when I do, like this morning when I left for an hour, we miss a delivery that had equipment that was due to be installed today. My manager, thankfully, understands this concept. The one point that got knocked down my management from my self evaluation was customer interaction. I was basing my grade on the interactions I had with the customers that I see. Unfortunately, the guidlines for that goal are more geared to installation customers, which I dont see. Still, all in all, not a bad eval. My overall grade was an "Exceeds expectations."

Hi Tiff!

Soooooo..... Should I see a problem with hubby's new purchase?

Go shooting. In the back yard. Not like anyone would come stop you. :lol:

Dont feel bad. Mrs E has already been struggling with Kat's 4th grade advanced math. For the last two days, Kathryn has had to wait on me to come home after 8pm to be able to do her homework.

In order:

Exceeds expectations is GREAT! Congrats! Did that come with a raise, I hope?

Well, yes, you should be upset about the purchase. You should be on MY side, :laugh: I'm not upset that he bought a gun. Guns don't bother me, I have one of my own. I just don't think he needs yet ANOTHER gun. He already has like 12 or 13. You can't shoot them all at once. His gun collection is probably worth more than our vehicles. Not really but close to it.

I like that idea.

Makes me feel better then.

Jdsgibson

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 19, 2011
Sorryville
sorry tiff, but there is no such thing as too many guns! What did he get? :D

In order:

Exceeds expectations is GREAT! Congrats! Did that come with a raise, I hope?

Well, yes, you should be upset about the purchase. You should be on MY side, :laugh: I'm not upset that he bought a gun. Guns don't bother me, I have one of my own. I just don't think he needs yet ANOTHER gun. He already has like 12 or 13. You can't shoot them all at once. His gun collection is probably worth more than our vehicles. Not really but close to it.

I like that idea.

Makes me feel better then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread