Status
Not open for further replies.

janieT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2012
USA
Boys and their toys! I always tell my hubby when he gets another new woodworking machine (they ain't cheap) I get to upgrade my kitchen toys. He always says its with his bonus money - well, I cook for ya, wash and hang up your clothes, keep the place in good condition and raised both your kids, where is my bonus honey??? :lol:

Right now he is on the edge and about to go over for a ban saw. Our neighbor sells them. With that, he can upgrade one cupboard in my kitchen to use for my Kitchen Aid stand (just like the one in our other house) and I get a few add ons for the Kitchen Aid. I also want a newer food processor. (giggles)

Drottwiler

Old Timer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Drott's Dog House
Yep.... That wouldve been my answer too. Though, to her credit, she did find us.

Time to head home. After a stop at the (as Drott would say) the grrrrrocery store. Mrs E boiled some hotdogs, but there are no buns or chili. How can you have a hotdog without buns and chili??!?

Y'all have a good evening!!!!

Happens here all the time.Did I tell ya I hate the GRRrrr store.

tlmoody27

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2012
Middle of No Where, GA
Boys and their toys! I always tell my hubby when he gets another new woodworking machine (they ain't cheap) I get to upgrade my kitchen toys. He always says its with his bonus money - well, I cook for ya, wash and hang up your clothes, keep the place in good condition and raised both your kids, where is my bonus honey??? :lol:

Right now he is on the edge and about to go over for a ban saw. Our neighbor sells them. With that, he can upgrade one cupboard in my kitchen to use for my Kitchen Aid stand (just like the one in our other house) and I get a few add ons for the Kitchen Aid. I also want a newer food processor. (giggles)

I think that sounds fair!

Nice! Sorry but he wins this argument

Yeah, that's what I thought.:laugh:

Drottwiler

Old Timer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Drott's Dog House
Ditto. Good to see you!
Two questions: Did those ladybug shoes come from TSC?
And did you see my lovely pullet pic? I am 99% positive they sent me a roo. *sigh*
Their made by Ranger link
Ladybug Clogs
My Barr rock and Black sexlink both have combs and the can't think of what there called on the neck.But Yes it dose look like a roo has it crowed yet?

Bamrz

Z.A.P.T. Member*
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2010
PA, near Philly
Their made by Ranger link
Ladybug Clogs
My Barr rock and Black sexlink both have combs and the can't think of what there called on the neck.But Yes it dose look like a roo has it crowed yet?
I think the neck thing is a "wattle". yes, I'm full of useless facts. Full of something anyway... :lol:

Drottwiler

Old Timer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Drott's Dog House

Sounds like a country western song to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread