The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Copper Creek Chit Chat continued....

Discussion in 'Copper Creek' started by FlyingV, Aug 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. FlyingV

FlyingV ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Don't feel stupid Tiff, we all have strengths and weaknesses. We all can't be good at everything.

2. Jdsgibson

Jdsgibson Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 19, 2011
    Sorryville
    There goes the electricity. got the generator running a portable ac and the her fridge.

3. Jdsgibson

Sep 19, 2011
    Sorryville
    Where is everyone? I'm gonna get in trouble if I keep posting sarcastic stuff on peoples fb statuses.....

4. Bamrz

Bamrz Z.A.P.T. Member* Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 8, 2010
    PA, near Philly
    Sorry JD, I was catching up on some other threads. :blush:

5. FlyingV

Supporting member
    I'm here! Just trying to catch up at home.

6. janieT

janieT Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 3, 2012
    USA
    JD big Hugs for you and your family & neighbors! Thank goodness you have a generator!

I bookmarked our new island or Hut or what ever we call it. Then I won't go back. Its really fast :)

No worries Tiff, I couldn't even do remedial math.

7. efirdj

efirdj ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Sep 16, 2011
    Clover, SC
    Right now, my inventory is at 100% at both locations. I just hope it stays that way overnight.

My performance review went ok. The VP that visited last week wasnt happy about one of my grading points though. The goal that I came up with, was to ride along and assist with a Tech 3 for 4 installs a month. Naturally, with the amount of material coming and going prevents me from leaving my cave too often. And when I do, like this morning when I left for an hour, we miss a delivery that had equipment that was due to be installed today. My manager, thankfully, understands this concept. The one point that got knocked down my management from my self evaluation was customer interaction. I was basing my grade on the interactions I had with the customers that I see. Unfortunately, the guidlines for that goal are more geared to installation customers, which I dont see. Still, all in all, not a bad eval. My overall grade was an "Exceeds expectations."

This would explain my inabilites to quote any one. Oh well.. Ill try my best from my memory.

When people say "dropping anchor" around here, there is a VERY different meaning behind it.

Hi Tiff!

Soooooo..... Should I see a problem with hubby's new purchase?

Go shooting. In the back yard. Not like anyone would come stop you. :lol:

I would say Im jealous, but Im about to leave too. On my way to 50 hours this week.

Dont feel bad. Mrs E has already been struggling with Kat's 4th grade advanced math. For the last two days, Kathryn has had to wait on me to come home after 8pm to be able to do her homework.

Um.... Yes I can.

Bah. Go for it. Its fun!

8. janieT

May 3, 2012
    USA
    So who will get lost trying to find us?

9. FlyingV

Supporting member
    Stretchy will. She panicked when the thread was split with no warning. It was a disaster.

10. Jdsgibson

Sep 19, 2011
    Sorryville
    Plus its hard for her to see with all those feathers

11. efirdj

efirdj ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Sep 16, 2011
    Clover, SC
    Yep.... That wouldve been my answer too. Though, to her credit, she did find us.

Time to head home. After a stop at the (as Drott would say) the grrrrrocery store. Mrs E boiled some hotdogs, but there are no buns or chili. How can you have a hotdog without buns and chili??!?

Y'all have a good evening!!!!

12. tlmoody27

tlmoody27 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

In order:

Exceeds expectations is GREAT! Congrats! Did that come with a raise, I hope?

Well, yes, you should be upset about the purchase. You should be on MY side, :laugh: I'm not upset that he bought a gun. Guns don't bother me, I have one of my own. I just don't think he needs yet ANOTHER gun. He already has like 12 or 13. You can't shoot them all at once. His gun collection is probably worth more than our vehicles. Not really but close to it.

I like that idea.

Makes me feel better then.

13. tlmoody27

Sure would be nice though.;)

14. Jdsgibson

Sep 19, 2011
    Sorryville
    sorry tiff, but there is no such thing as too many guns! What did he get? :D

15. tlmoody27

He got a Springfield XDM 3.8 compact 9mm. I'll admit it is very nice. He got two magazines with it. One of them holds 19 rounds!

16. janieT

May 3, 2012
    USA
    For some odd reason, I knew that would be the answer! :lol:

17. Drottwiler

Drottwiler Old Timer Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 20, 2010
    Drott's Dog House
    I'd broke out the 100 proof SC and the 36mg juice by now.

18. FlyingV

Supporting member
    ooohhh, ahhhhhh!

Sorry Tiff. Gun nut here. :facepalm:

19. FlyingV

Supporting member
    Ditto. Good to see you!
    Two questions: Did those ladybug shoes come from TSC?
    And did you see my lovely pullet pic? I am 99% positive they sent me a roo. *sigh*

20. Drottwiler

Drottwiler Old Timer Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 20, 2010
    Drott's Dog House
    What Bamrz said.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.