Not open for further replies.

Drottwiler

Old Timer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Drott's Dog House
Thanks Drott, I'll go get a pair.

That one is a cuckoo marans. Looks nothing like the other four cuckoos and towers over everyone. Hasn't crowed yet, hatch date 6/6, so it would be a bit too soon I think.

Bamrz, it's amazing the things we know sometimes. :laugh:

2 mos yea I think roo.took the girls a good 6mo to get large combs.

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
:glare: I'm fine with a paint brush. It's spray paint that ends up on my feet.
I hope you're more accurate with that than you are the paint brush.
:glare: to you too.
I just hope she doesn't drive the 25 miles for it and then forget it.

Sent from Drott's Dog house on the move
:laugh:

Last edited:

efirdj

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2011
Clover, SC
Just a quick check in before bed....

In order:

Exceeds expectations is GREAT! Congrats! Did that come with a raise, I hope?

Well, yes, you should be upset about the purchase. You should be on MY side, :laugh: I'm not upset that he bought a gun. Guns don't bother me, I have one of my own. I just don't think he needs yet ANOTHER gun. He already has like 12 or 13. You can't shoot them all at once. His gun collection is probably worth more than our vehicles. Not really but close to it.

I like that idea.

Makes me feel better then.
In order:

This was just a mid year. There is no raise involved until the December eval. Last year was only 1%. Its not much, but it is something....

Sorry.... I am on your side. Kinda. But since your not upset he bought the gun, you can be upset he bought the gun!

I thought it was a good idea. Shooting is a great stress reliever. Especially when your neighbors are psycho impaired airheads.

Then feel better. My wife can work numbers in her head pretty well. But to get from point A to point B, she doesnt work the math in a straight line, like normal people. She zig zags and sprials from any random letter she can get to before running off on a tangent to the next random letter. Somehow, the end result is correct, but no computer would be able to follow how she got there.

Sure would be nice though.;)
It is. Trust me. :D

Happens here all the time.Did I tell ya I hate the GRRrrr store.
You may have mentioned it once or twice before. ;)

I hope you're more accurate with that than you are the paint brush.
ROFLMFAO!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread