Status
Not open for further replies.

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
The Prettiest in NeverNear
I've been MIA for a while.I spent my time outside practicing for the Ice Capades...That and helping Mr. Crabbypants with the kitchen..I need a faucet...Do you have any idea what has happened to faucets since the last time I bought one? It's a faucet jungle out there.Who knew? Entertaining a high arc pull out one handle contraption in brushed nickel.Cause it's pretty.

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
You'll love the high arc pull out Stretchy. I like mine so much I had long suffering Mr. V put a scaled down one in the camper.

Edit: Pardon the mess, we were camping instead of waiting on Better Homes & Gardens to come for a photo shoot. :laugh:
iEOa3Gqm.jpg

Bamrz

Z.A.P.T. Member*
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2010
PA, near Philly
I've been MIA for a while.I spent my time outside practicing for the Ice Capades...That and helping Mr. Crabbypants with the kitchen..I need a faucet...Do you have any idea what has happened to faucets since the last time I bought one? It's a faucet jungle out there.Who knew? Entertaining a high arc pull out one handle contraption in brushed nickel.Cause it's pretty.

I replaced the one here with a high arc one not long after moving in. They didn't have the pull out ones then. But I can now get my huge soup pot under the faucet, so I'm happy with it! And I already had a separate pull out sprayer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread