Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
We were supposed to get snow today and last night but all we got was ice. Yuck.

Morgan had company over last night to celebrate her 16th birthday. Where did time go???
Yuck on the ice! You blink and a year has passed. All fair warning, it keeps going faster....

Hahahaha. You are so my twin.Except Peggy is nicer than Mr. Crabbypants..

He might not be when I break the news to him that I think we need a butcher block top island. When do I tell him? :lol:

RickMc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2012
Fontana, CA
FV, you roast your own beans?!? Where do you get raw coffee beans? Enquiring minds want to know....

Hi, everyone. Been raining cats and dogs here in "sunny" Southern California. We are supposed to get a lot of rain for the next 5 days. We will probably wash away, and everyone on wheels will crash. We do "weather" so well here, ya know?

School has started again, so Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday are leave at 5:15 AM, get home at 10:15 PM days. I love the teaching...the lack of sleep not so much.

Drottwiler

Old Timer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Drott's Dog House
Good Morning.

upload_2017-1-9_7-45-3.png

Drottwiler

Old Timer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Drott's Dog House
Picked up my Ruger took over an hour the background check website was down. Shes a little biger than my 380 Tomcat but still fits my front pocked nicely. I'm thinking one of these
BORAII Eagle Pocket Holster for RUGER LC9 / LC9S / LC9S PRO / LC380
instead of a regular holster because it has no manual safety. The grip is slim and the trigger is super light sweet.The slides also easy. My Arthur is loving this Ruger

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
Pace yourself...it's shaping up for winter to last a while.
blech.

Good morning! It's 30ish today, but it's raining on top of last nights snow. Looks like it will be a crunchy kind of day. And I'm waiting for a delivery. yuck. I'm ready for spring over here too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread