Status
Not open for further replies.

breminator

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2014
Duisburg, Germany
Imeo´s new mechanical mod in a Review
I hope you enjoy it and have a lazy workers day :)

Golden Greek Cybrillion [EN]

Cybrillion features. I think they are impressive

Very small (81mm)
Invisible venting holes
Immortal lock with 1/3 of a turn
Ability to adjust the path of the button
Ability to adjust the hardness of the button in 2 ways (quick/slow)
Ability to lock left or right (depending what suits you better or if you are left handed or right handed person)
Ability to adjust or change the hardness of the lock mechanism
Only one contact (ALL e-cigs have at least 2 contacts)
Short circuit protection (via hot spring)
Excellent spring contact (the one side of the spring has solid contact with the body)
Very easy and rare cleaning
Very easy to assemble and disassemble
Made of only very big pieces to handle them and not loose them easily
Made in a very simple way
23mm external diameter
Engraved
Accepts 18650 batteries up to 66,5mm in length

and of course:
it sits vertical
it doesnt roll on flat surfaces

steliosss

kindness always repays... be sure of that...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2012
Athens - Greece (GG land)
www.e-smokeguru.gr
Excellent review Frank... well done buddy... BRAVO!!!

Excellent mod Imeo!!!!!
Maybe it'd be the one that is going to make me leave the GGTS out of my hand!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
axaxaxa, thank you Monk. Yes it is possible!! To my opinion, is the final stage of mechs! We all got bored of the monkey style front button mods lol
it's hard to be excited about a mechanical mod in 2016 ... hard but possible ;)

AdamAnd

ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2011
Ajax, Canada
wave spring.png
So tell me there will be no spring in the inner tube? if so I am even happier then before is this correct? 18650m bat button top and flat top? I see one very big problem though keeping them in stock LOL Does the switch have to be brass?

I just read there will be a spring I think for this application you may be able to use a wave spring any thoughts!

Last edited:

gekka

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 17, 2015
Germany
View attachment 550629 So tell me there will be no spring in the inner tube? if so I am even happier then before is this correct? 18650m bat button top and flat top? I see one very big problem though keeping them in stock LOL Does the switch have to be brass?

I just read there will be a spring I think for this application you may be able to use a wave spring any thoughts!
Hi Adam,
- the inner tube has a spring inside, to compensate different battery sizes and to press the battery against the atomizer plus pin. The inner tube has a bottom cap which fixes the spring, so there is no movement of the spring within the inner tube and very good conductivity. Spring can be removed for cleaning.
-both battery types work,
-yes, the switch must be made of brass. Imeo tested stainless steal but it doesn't work (heat).
-interesting spring. However, the spring inside the inner tube works as short protection, too. Could wave spring work that way, too?

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
price will be something like 110-115 euros bacc.

Adam, the spring is there only for short circuit protection. There was a very easy way to adjust the batteries length with bolt but I wanted to make it totally safe. But dont worry, the conductivity with the right spring will be crazy

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
  • Deleted by imeothanasis

AdamAnd

ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2011
Ajax, Canada
Hi Adam,
- the inner tube has a spring inside, to compensate different battery sizes and to press the battery against the atomizer plus pin. The inner tube has a bottom cap which fixes the spring, so there is no movement of the spring within the inner tube and very good conductivity. Spring can be removed for cleaning.
-both battery types work,
-yes, the switch must be made of brass. Imeo tested stainless steal but it doesn't work (heat).
-interesting spring. However, the spring inside the inner tube works as short protection, too. Could wave spring work that way, too?
Not sure if the spring would work as short protection but I don't see why not just thought of maintaining the spring shape I seem to be prone to putting to much pressure on things and the spring can be very small. PS I hate cleaning springs and brass threads. LOL

Reactions: gekka

AdamAnd

ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2011
Ajax, Canada
price will be something like 110-115 euros bacc.

Adam, the spring is there only for short circuit protection. There was a very easy way to adjust the batteries length with bolt but I wanted to make it totally safe. But dont worry, the conductivity with the right spring will be crazy
Will the spring be attached at the bottom and top to retain its shape?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread