Not open for further replies.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
You put 1 in your cart, go to cart, change the amount to say, 1,000, then scroll down past "enter coupon code." Click on "recalculate."

Presto.

There's 16 left.

LOL! I love it. Thanks, Plan'O.

MsLoud

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2013
As much as I like my Mini(s), really MsLoud, the difference in size to the standard is so minimal, and coupled with much better run times?

In the words of jwb......

dewit~
Oh - I already dewdit it o_O

I have one full size and 2 minis now - I keep the full size in my Serenity leather sleeve (so I don't haf ta look at it) 490 mode. It goes to work with one of my minis every day. I just love the minis. Hubs uses the other mini for now. I wanted to carry and use the full size to see if I could love it as much. I don't. Hate to say...I would buy one just to have 2 Ti and hubs have 2 Ti but...I really want another Ti Mini. I also keep my eye out for v1/v2 (ribbed) varis for sell. I do want to get a few of those as well. They are the only 490 size I really like. I hate crop circles that much.

Mommay

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2014
Arkansas
I love picking up the mini, and thinking... wait... it doesn't have a battery... cuz it's so light... then I push the button and it fires. It seems to weigh less WITH the battery than a SS mini without one. It's crazy.
Zen, I totally agree with you. Just that little bit of lesser weight and 1/2" off the length, makes all the difference in the world. It just seems to be more balanced in my hand. Yes, guys, 1/2" is noticeable. <wink> I do miss the extended battery life of an 18650, but am usually hooked up to my pass-thru when I'm at home anyway.

I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread