DIY Flavoring Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sdh

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
U.S.
Goodnight! by the time you get back, we should have 5 threads going =)
We will have to watch out this time for thread closings. :) With that said I am going. After numerous days of stalking the internet I found the gift for DH. Of course, it won't be delivered by his b'day. If he vaped it would be so easy.

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
I can double check them both later. Thanks.

Both were wrong lol You have 1200 mgs total nic. 120 ml x 100 mgs. So, you are adding 120 mls and 1000 mls of liquid together for a total of 1120 mls of liquid. 1200 mgs of total nic divided by 1120 mls total liquid is 10.71 mgs of nic.

I used a calculator that time so I am sure of it lol

GN for real :)

Hoosier

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
Indiana
The Tobacco at 2.5% is not working anywhere close to a standalone for me. I get a nearly dry vaguely flavorless inhale with a very vague almost tobacco taste on exhale. I am very sure that 2.5%, even after a few weeks of steeping, is not the right level for this flavoring.

The atty I'm using is getting near the end of its life, but my standards are still giving fairly good flavor still...

And I needed to get this thread back in my list since the "guest" went bonkers on ECF...

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Pointless 2am post: No nic this go round. =[ I would have to go through 4 vendors for carto atty bottle nic. damn nic place not carrying bottles. why do vendors have to make it so difficult? :(:confused::facepalm::2cool:

That has been the major complaint all along, LM :( It is a PITA to have to order and pay shipping from so many places.

Sdh

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
U.S.
I'm getting ready to place my 1st DIY order from EX. I'm new to DIY so I'm ordering nicotine, PG/VG, flavoring and so on. Any advice on the best route to go with the ordering process would be greatly appreciated. The quicker I place my order the quicker I can add my reviews.
What would you like to know? :) Don't forget about the discount code. I am on my old computer so I don't have the code.

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Salem, weaker with age should be closer to the X months mark. This means that these types of flavorings will have to be good to go from the moment of mixing. That makes developing recipes easier, but kills the "Oh I forgot I put that bottle in that jacket pocket. This is going to be so great." events.

I agree! I just need to tweak mine a bit, I think.

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Made 4 orders.. PITA indeed.

I know how bad that sucks, LM. Hopefully once you are well stocked with the main things that you need, the ordering from multi vendors will slow down.

There are certain flavors that I use that can only be ordered direct from PA. So, I often have to order from at least two places to get all of the flavorings that I need. I do think that ECX has the best selection across the borad though.

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina

LookMa`NoSmoK

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2012
Vaporfornia
I'm getting ready to place my 1st DIY order from EX. I'm new to DIY so I'm ordering nicotine, PG/VG, flavoring and so on. Any advice on the best route to go with the ordering process would be greatly appreciated. The quicker I place my order the quicker I can add my reviews.

Anything you need help with, just let us know. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread