E-smoking Welcome Here - Restaurants, Bars, ETC...

Status
Not open for further replies.

sbdivemaster

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2013
Capra's Shangri-La
the kitchen
529 South A Street (use the side entrance)
Oxnard, CA 93030
(805) 385-8980

the kitchen on A

https://www.facebook.com/thekitchenona

Gastro pub with excellent selection of craft beers on tap and great food! As seen on Guy Fieri's "Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives"

DDD's Guy Fieri @ the kitchen

The owner is a personal friend of ours, and she has no problem at all with vaping!

I am also going to be trying to set up a local Ventura County vaping club with a monthly meeting at the kitchen.

blaufisch

ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2013
Toronto, Canada
To my dismay, in Toledo Ohio at the corner of Central and Secor, I was scolded by the barrista while vaping in a Starbucks. She informed me that it was a corporate policy, that Starbucks does not allow electronic cigarettes inside the coffee houses. BOO! Especially, after spending much there and at their national chains across country on several roadtrips on the major interstates.

To my delight :) :vapor: Biggby Coffee Houses in Toledo and elsewhere do not have that policy and have been very friendly towards vaping inside their coffee houses..........thus far.

I have a personal boycott of STARBUCKS! For over a year.
I have a personal endorsement of BIGGBY For over a year!

:2c: LOL

I think it goes without saying that if an establishment gives us a more negative reaction than a discrete and polite request to not vape, they deserve a boycott. Plenty of places to eat, drink coffee and drink beer :)

I think it goes without saying that if an establishment gives us a more negative reaction than a discrete and polite request to not vape, they deserve a boycott. Plenty of places to eat, drink coffee and drink beer :)

I rarely patronize Starbucks, but they recently took a stand for the 2nd Amendment rights of their customers, so I won't be boycotting them over vaping. One overshadows the other.

NamVet68

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Orlando, Florida
home.roadrunner.com
You can vape just about anywhere in Florida. In my travels throughout the state, I've never had any place tell me I couldn't, from Key West to Pensacola...hell a lot of bars still allow smoking analogs....even indoors.

I just got back from World of Beer in Altamonte. (There are a few others in the Orlando area as well)
All they sell is beer (over 500 bottled, and over 50 on tap), and cigars. Needless to say, vaping is allowed.

paleocon12111971

Feb 28, 2013
Chicago, IL
To my dismay, in Toledo Ohio at the corner of Central and Secor, I was scolded by the barrista while vaping in a Starbucks. She informed me that it was a corporate policy, that Starbucks does not allow electronic cigarettes inside the coffee houses. BOO! Especially, after spending much there and at their national chains across country on several roadtrips on the major interstates.

To my delight :) :vapor: Biggby Coffee Houses in Toledo and elsewhere do not have that policy and have been very friendly towards vaping inside their coffee houses..........thus far.

I have a personal boycott of STARBUCKS! For over a year.
I have a personal endorsement of BIGGBY For over a year!

:2c: LOL

Well it's definitely not corporate policy. I've vaped at about 10 Starbucks over the past year.

paleocon12111971

Feb 28, 2013
Chicago, IL
Indiana as a state is very vape-friendly, mainly because, for the longest time, they were very smoke-friendly. Although I've been asked about my PV, I've never been told that I could not vape indoors. Illinois is a lot more progressive on the issue. I've been asked 3 times at 3 different restaurants to not vape (and one of the owners was even a vaper herself).

Dave L

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2013
Modesto, CA, USA
Anyone can edit it... IF you decide to add an entry please include the last time you verified Vaping was permitted and also mark it with an appropriate icon...

Good Job!!! However, it won't let me edit the fact that Cowboys & Indians, 518 McHenry Ave, Modesto CA is now the Switch To Vapor shop. This is the store I'm always talking about. It's small but the owner is super helpful and a heckuva nice guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread