E-smoking Welcome Here - Restaurants, Bars, ETC...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Petrodus

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2010
Midwest
E-smoking Welcomed HERE :)

Please share ...
"SPECIFIC" Restaurants, Bars, fun meeting places ETC
which "Officially" welcome e-smokers
OR Management informed you E-smoking is permitted

Please post the Business Name, City/State, and Street (if you know it)

Will be most interesting and helpful to others seeking places
to go to knowing e-smoking is permitted.
:thumb:

Last edited:

StereoDreamer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2012
Columbia MD
Union Jacks Pub
10400 Little Patuxent Pkwy
Columbia, MD 21044

~ UNION JACK'S COLUMBIA ~ Welcome to Union Jack's Columbia

I was using DSE901s with my sweetie, and we talked with two young women who were using KR808s from V2. The staff (bar and floor) and manager had no issues, and in fact, thought they were pretty cool, and had lots of questions...

RosaJ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2012
The Woodlands, TX, USA
This is an excellent thread. I had an added thought to this and it is for the vendors with a storefront to talk with restaurants in their vicinity and post a list of vape friendly restaurants and stores. Thank you for starting the thread. Maybe they could leave a few business cards too for smokers who want to learn more about ecigs. Just a thought...

Lisa Belle

ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2010
Sylvania, OH
www.lisabelle-artist.com
To my dismay, in Toledo Ohio at the corner of Central and Secor, I was scolded by the barrista while vaping in a Starbucks. She informed me that it was a corporate policy, that Starbucks does not allow electronic cigarettes inside the coffee houses. BOO! Especially, after spending much there and at their national chains across country on several roadtrips on the major interstates.

To my delight :) :vapor: Biggby Coffee Houses in Toledo and elsewhere do not have that policy and have been very friendly towards vaping inside their coffee houses..........thus far.

I have a personal boycott of STARBUCKS! For over a year.
I have a personal endorsement of BIGGBY For over a year!

:2c: LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread