EasyVape is Looking For Application Beta-Testers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

Im currently migrating EasyVape Application to a new development platform (Xamarin).

So im adding / removing features and need your assistance in order to improve app stability, ergonomy, internationalization ...

Thats why im looking for people who agree to spend some of their time to test the new app.
Any help, feedbacks will be apreciated.

The app is Windows 10 / Android compatible.

You can find downloads links below :
Windows Store
Play Store

• Creative
Reactions: Izan

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Copypasta from AAEC:

Seems to run fine in Bluestacks on win 7.
It did stall on the first install attempt, but a reboot of the android emulator resolved that.

Personally, I'd like to see a "nic shot" template for those of us under TPD2.
Base combine = Thumbs up.
Increase nicotine base strength = Not sure how or when I might need that.

On my phone, I just need a mixing calculator, a nic combine option and an easy to use "nic shot" reference chart.

Will you offer an option to only install the "Chemical Lab" module?
I've no interest in ANY of the other, imo, superfluous features.
Thanks for your time and efforts.

eyd6OGJ.png

Cheers
I

Hello Izan,

thank you for your feedback, i really apreciate !

Moreover i didnt know that there were an android emulator for windows -> Bluestacks

You spoke about a "Nic Shot" template. Is the "Boost My Base" under Chemical Lab not enough for that ?
Can you tell me more about the TPD2 ? In France the TPD forbid the sell of eliquid 10 ml > 20mg/ml nicotine.

Anyway i can add a setting in that section to edit the nic shot strength even if i think that most of times people get 10ml 20mg/ml nic shots.

if i miss your idea, can you provide me a sample ? (web link, app link, picture ...) Maybe it could help me to better understand your idea.

On the subject of splitting the app, i havent think about that yet as i got the other modules to complete and a lot of work. I cant answer now.

Regards

• Agree
Reactions: Izan

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Hello Izan,

thank you for your feedback, i really apreciate !

Moreover i didnt know that there were an android emulator for windows -> Bluestacks

You spoke about a "Nic Shot" template. Is the "Boost My Base" under Chemical Lab not enough for that ?
Can you tell me more about the TPD2 ? In France the TPD forbid the sell of eliquid 10 ml > 20mg/ml nicotine.

Anyway i can add a setting in that section to edit the nic shot strength even if i think that most of times people get 10ml 20mg/ml nic shots.

if i miss your idea, can you provide me a sample ? (web link, app link, picture ...) Maybe it could help me to better understand your idea.

On the subject of splitting the app, i havent think about that yet as i got the other modules to complete and a lot of work. I cant answer now.

Regards
Nope you understood perfectly. "Boost my base" IS all encompassing, but "nic shot calculator" is a bit more transparent/obvious.

A simple touch to select: Nic shot strength (in default 20mg/ml) and a drop down or slider or graphic for the amount (ml) of 0 nic doubler.
An image of the doubler bottle size might help; Users tap what size bottle they have and tap their target nic strength and the app will report how many nic shot bottles or how much from a (standard) bottle needs to be added.

I've noticed an increase in those types of issues/questions on the UK/EU forums.
I'll play with is a bit more and pester you if I get any inspired ideas. :shock:
Thanks for your time and efforts.
Cheers
I

ETA: Bluestacks - The Best Android Emulator on PC as Rated by You - Join 200+ million users on the largest, FREE Android Gaming Platform on PC and Mac. Play Clash, Vainglory, Seven Knights + more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread