FAQs: Frequently Asked Questions About Electronic Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.

lulubell360

ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2010
Gulf Shores, AL
Sounds like a bad battery. I had this problem, but was desperate! What happens if you tap the end of it (where the light it?)

With mine, if I flick it really hard where the light is, it comes on... so it acts like a manual battery. I just pretty much know that the battery is dead, but at least it works when I need it to. Let me know if that helps.

Nothing happens! It doesn't do anything @ all. I am keeping it in case I can get the end off for another one. It may come in handy for something I don't know. I just can't throw it out. You never know:rolleyes:

berktt

ECF Veteran
Apr 6, 2010
NYC
I was just about to go to sleep, so brushed my teeth, and I felt as if my teeth are getting whiter. I've only been vaping for a week and a half now, but I was wondering if this could be added to the good symptoms. Did other long term vapers notice such a difference?(Did your teeth get whiter) Don't forget that coffee will stain your teeth as well, I'm mainly a tea drinker, and only a few times a week.

Abby4116

Mar 19, 2010
MD
I was just about to go to sleep, so brushed my teeth, and I felt as if my teeth are getting whiter. I've only been vaping for a week and a half now, but I was wondering if this could be added to the good symptoms. Did other long term vapers notice such a difference?(Did your teeth get whiter) Don't forget that coffee will stain your teeth as well, I'm mainly a tea drinker, and only a few times a week.

Seems that not only don't your teeth stain like with cigarettes, but you don't build up the tartar either.

I've noticed a big difference in the month that I have been off of real cigarettes (after smoking for almost 52 years!).

mmcall12

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
Indiana
Seems that not only don't your teeth stain like with cigarettes, but you don't build up the tartar either.

I've noticed a big difference in the month that I have been off of real cigarettes (after smoking for almost 52 years!).

That is a long time,,,congrats on stopping, I smoke for over 25 yrs and stop 3 yes ag but miss them with coffee, so that is why i turn t e-cig, didn't stop with these wish I had, but stop taking that cintrix (spelled wrng) omg what a night mare would never tell anyone to use that that is sme god stuff but the side effect are really bad, mine side effect went toward food but I have seen my other friends not to good.

Just picked up a pack at a local 7-11... its an Xhale02. Why would these be illegal? I brought it to work and puff on it while I'm working ;) People love it and have all gone to get their own (the ones who smoke). I checked out the website and they are super expensive!!!
I had one where the first hit was good but after that it didnt seem to be working right. I emailed the company and they told me to send it back and they sent me a new one! No questions asked. Is this just a bay area 7-11 thing?
I just want to know why havent they tested it yet? This product could really change the world! And Im not saying that lightly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread