Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Moe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2014
Ohio
www.vaporbomb.com
It is a feature on the camera for the Samsung Galaxy S4 phone that let's you do several shots of something moving while the background stays the same. Pretty neat and makes me consider one of those for my next phone upgrade!

I have the Samsung Note 3 - I just got it a few weeks back I have to see if I can do that - it's very cool!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big Moe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2014
Ohio
www.vaporbomb.com
They say the range is about 8-10 years in captivity. With exceptional care up to 20 in very rare circumstances.
One of kasias eyes is white too which didn't help the freak out factor with people lol. Yeah she's been called cujo also lol. Funny part is that she's the biggest baby

I thought they lived longer. I never had a lizard but I have a couple turtles. Do you guys have the lizard out a lot or is him primarily in his cage. I wasn't sure if those are something you can handle a lot. I notice that the first turtle I got is a little more easier to handle than the smaller one but the small one I haven't handled as much.

ahall

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2012
illinois
I thought they lived longer. I never had a lizard but I have a couple turtles. Do you guys have the lizard out a lot or is him primarily in his cage. I wasn't sure if those are something you can handle a lot. I notice that the first turtle I got is a little more easier to handle than the smaller one but the small one I haven't handled as much.

hes kinda tempermental so i leave him be for the most part. he doesnt bite or anything like that but if he gets moved to much or you change around how his cage is set up he will refuse to go into his coconut hideouts which he normally spends most his time in during the day since hes nocturnal. odd little thing lol. i accidently reversed 2 of the logs he has in there and he sat at his cage staring at me for a couple hours. then spent a couple more hours walking back and forth between the logs. hes a little um quirky? lol.

about 2 yrs ago he got really sick and refused to eat his worms (he has refused to eat crickets since he was a baby cuz ya know hed actually have to chase them). he got super skinny and grayish looking. that was the most i had ever had him out of his tank because for about a week i hand fed him meat baby food (gag).

i used to have an iguana too. he hated me with a passion. the original owers dumped him at a reptile store after severely neglecting him. he developed metobolic bone disease and at full grown was only about a foot and a half long nose to tail and his tail and back bone were bent and crooked. i seen him at the pet store and instantly fell in love with him and had to have him. when i asked the owners about him they couldnt believe i wanted him they knew me and knew i could care for him and ended up giving him to me for free. he tried to attack me any chance he got lol. i took him to the vets and because of how severe his condition was they only gave him 2 months at the most. well his hatered for me must have done something good for him because he ended up living for over 2 more years. to the day he died i was the only one he hated lol. i named him stumpy maybe thats why

Big Moe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2014
Ohio
www.vaporbomb.com
Thank you everyone for all the great pics. I really enjoyed hearing all the stories. We will end the contest 7 EST. I will email the winner later tonight.

Also I should get a new flavor of the week tomorrow so I will start another contest for a free bottle of that flavor. I think if I do that weekly it should give the winner a chance to try out something free that they normally wouldn't try out on an order. I for one am overwhelmed with all the different options we offer. You never know what to choose.

You guy's are all awesome!!!!!!!!! Thanks again for all the participation. Feel free to start you own threads anytime!!!!

Big Moe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2014
Ohio
www.vaporbomb.com
Sooooooooo it was way to hard to pick a favorite so I put everyone's name into a list and had my husband pick a number.

And the winner is........................................... bcme .... Congratulations!!!!

Please send me an email to : monica@vaporbomb.com - include your selection and the address you would like this shipped to.

Everyone else thank you again and come by tomorrow for a new contest. We are going to make this a weekly thing so keep in touch!!!!!

bcme

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2013
USA
Sooooooooo it was way to hard to pick a favorite so I put everyone's name into a list and had my husband pick a number.

And the winner is........................................... bcme .... Congratulations!!!!

Please send me an email to : monica@vaporbomb.com - include your selection and the address you would like this shipped to.

Everyone else thank you again and come by tomorrow for a new contest. We are going to make this a weekly thing so keep in touch!!!!!

Thank you, thank you and thank you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread