Status
Not open for further replies.

ahall

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2012
illinois
Big Moe:12702902 said:
ahall- Blaze is by far the most unique so far. How long do those lizard live? My Chow Chow Cain has a look also...... my sister calls him Cujo

They say the range is about 8-10 years in captivity. With exceptional care up to 20 in very rare circumstances.
One of kasias eyes is white too which didn't help the freak out factor with people lol. Yeah she's been called cujo also lol. Funny part is that she's the biggest baby

spartanstew

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2013
Wylie, Texas
1278426_10201709345113301_857011230_n.jpg

2fd6fc35-5d6f-4bac-8e58-b44dc50f44e1_zps5a007f45.jpg

bcme

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2013
USA
bcme - Love the bandana pic on your profile. They look like brother and sister? Did you get them at the same time or different rescues.

They had just come from the groomer. Pepe on the left I got as a pup, Rudy on the right was a rescue at 8 years. Sad to say they went to the Rainbow Bridge three months to the day of each other.

TaylorPlayer

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2014
Minneapolis, MN, USA
I am a "Foster Failure" and proud of it! We decided to foster a dog as we were not sure we wanted to get another dog after our Wheaton Terrier passed a few years ago. We spent a few years dog free as we raised our 4 kids and were spending ton's of time at hockey tourneys and other kid stuff. As our kids got older, I wanted to have a dog around again. I saw Izzy on a website for rescued pitbulls and fell in love immediately. It took only one family coming to look at Izzy before I decided that I needed to keep her.

It turned out she was the best Frisbee and ball retrieving dog I could have wanted and she is such a huge part of my family now.

002.jpg

Here is a cool time lapse photo my son took with his Android phone..... Izzy doing her favorite thing.

009.jpg

TaylorPlayer

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2014
Minneapolis, MN, USA
I think I would also be a foster failure...I get attached to easy.

I would love to know how your son did the time lapse photo - that is awesome

It is a feature on the camera for the Samsung Galaxy S4 phone that let's you do several shots of something moving while the background stays the same. Pretty neat and makes me consider one of those for my next phone upgrade!

ckquatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Milledgeville, GA
Lilith looks tiny - is she a kitten? Lovely cats

Lilith and Azrael are brother and sister. Me and my wife found them when they were a 3 weeks old under our back steps when I saw a stray dog had killed their momma. Me and my wife brought them in and bottle fed, and raised them. They are a part of our family now! Thank God Rasputin was there to teach them how to be cats. He's an older cat and he took right to them. When they would start crying and stuff, he would jump in the box when them and curl up with them. He really helped out a lot! All 3 of them are inseparable. Here they are about 2 weeks ago pushing me out of my Lazyboy...

Screenshot_2014-03-31-17-05-29-1 (3).jpg

Topdogie01

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2013
Illinois, United States
It is a feature on the camera for the Samsung Galaxy S4 phone that let's you do several shots of something moving while the background stays the same. Pretty neat and makes me consider one of those for my next phone upgrade!

My galaxy s3 can do something like that. Burst shots. Press and hold the shutter button. My "monkey " discovered that. I had 4000 pictures of the ceiling as he swung the phone around.

Big Moe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2014
Ohio
www.vaporbomb.com
bcme - Love the bandana pic on your profile. They look like brother and sister? Did you get them at the same time or different rescues.

They had just come from the groomer. Pepe on the left I got as a pup, Rudy on the right was a rescue at 8 years. Sad to say they went to the Rainbow Bridge three months to the day of each other.

Sorry to hear that, but it sure looks like they were happy together

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread