The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Get to Know Me CONTEST

Discussion in 'VaporBomb' started by Big Moe, Mar 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. ahall

ahall Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 7, 2012
    illinois
    They say the range is about 8-10 years in captivity. With exceptional care up to 20 in very rare circumstances.
    One of kasias eyes is white too which didn't help the freak out factor with people lol. Yeah she's been called cujo also lol. Funny part is that she's the biggest baby

2. spartanstew

spartanstew ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 29, 2013
    Wylie, Texas
  3. bcme

bcme Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 2, 2013
    USA
    bcme - Love the bandana pic on your profile. They look like brother and sister? Did you get them at the same time or different rescues.

They had just come from the groomer. Pepe on the left I got as a pup, Rudy on the right was a rescue at 8 years. Sad to say they went to the Rainbow Bridge three months to the day of each other.

4. TaylorPlayer

TaylorPlayer Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 6, 2014
    Minneapolis, MN, USA
    I am a "Foster Failure" and proud of it! We decided to foster a dog as we were not sure we wanted to get another dog after our Wheaton Terrier passed a few years ago. We spent a few years dog free as we raised our 4 kids and were spending ton's of time at hockey tourneys and other kid stuff. As our kids got older, I wanted to have a dog around again. I saw Izzy on a website for rescued pitbulls and fell in love immediately. It took only one family coming to look at Izzy before I decided that I needed to keep her.

It turned out she was the best Frisbee and ball retrieving dog I could have wanted and she is such a huge part of my family now.

002.jpg

Here is a cool time lapse photo my son took with his Android phone..... Izzy doing her favorite thing.

009.jpg

5. liblue1

liblue1 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

All I have at this time is a sweet little blue bird......
    March 27 2014 Baby Blue (2).jpg

6. ahall

ahall Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 7, 2012
    illinois
    Aww I miss my parakeets. Your Bird is beautiful

7. Big Moe

Big Moe Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 27, 2014
    Ohio
    spartanstew - beautiful!!!

8. Big Moe

Mar 27, 2014
    Ohio
    I think I would also be a foster failure...I get attached to easy.

I would love to know how your son did the time lapse photo - that is awesome

9. TJVJR

TJVJR Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Dec 29, 2011
    Tri Cities , TN
    I don't have any pets....I do have a Redheaded Monkey - My oldest Daughter (22) - I have called her that since she was a baby . Bless her heart she included it in her name the first day of school , precious .

10. Bintmartin

Bintmartin Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 10, 2013
    Minnesota, USA
    I had a hamster named Zelda. I gave her to my grandchildren. When I was a kid I had a mutt named bandit.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy III using Tapatalk

11. TaylorPlayer

TaylorPlayer Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 6, 2014
    Minneapolis, MN, USA
    It is a feature on the camera for the Samsung Galaxy S4 phone that let's you do several shots of something moving while the background stays the same. Pretty neat and makes me consider one of those for my next phone upgrade!

12. ckquatt

ckquatt Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 8, 2013
    Milledgeville, GA
    My baby Azrael trying his best to see what everyone else is looking at. He's so cute!

Screenshot_2014-03-31-16-06-10-1 (3).jpg

(Azrael on the left, Rasputin in the middle, and Lilith on the right)

13. Big Moe

Mar 27, 2014
    Ohio
    Reddhott - LOL.... I get the PIA name now. Too cute to be mad at, but caught red handed

14. Big Moe

Mar 27, 2014
    Ohio

Lilith looks tiny - is she a kitten? Lovely cats

15. K1NGP1N

K1NGP1N Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Feb 23, 2014
    Bluegrass State
  16. ckquatt

ckquatt Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 8, 2013
    Milledgeville, GA
    Lilith and Azrael are brother and sister. Me and my wife found them when they were a 3 weeks old under our back steps when I saw a stray dog had killed their momma. Me and my wife brought them in and bottle fed, and raised them. They are a part of our family now! Thank God Rasputin was there to teach them how to be cats. He's an older cat and he took right to them. When they would start crying and stuff, he would jump in the box when them and curl up with them. He really helped out a lot! All 3 of them are inseparable. Here they are about 2 weeks ago pushing me out of my Lazyboy...

Screenshot_2014-03-31-17-05-29-1 (3).jpg

17. Topdogie01

Topdogie01 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

My galaxy s3 can do something like that. Burst shots. Press and hold the shutter button. My "monkey " discovered that. I had 4000 pictures of the ceiling as he swung the phone around.

18. kecast

kecast Senior Member ECF Veteran

Feb 4, 2014
    Carbondale, IL, USA
    My munchkin kitty, J. Low. I actually don't have her anymore, but I loved this cat. And I mean LOVED this cat.
    521544_182367451908870_609011544_n.jpg

19. Big Moe

Mar 27, 2014
    Ohio

Sorry to hear that, but it sure looks like they were happy together

20. Lauralie

Lauralie ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

This is my little Rudester - toy poodle he's 4 now and a whopping 5 # 6 oz.

He's our world. As you can see are girl likes to dress him up.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.