GG4S (monkey style)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrZoSo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2014
GA, USA
So, I ran into a battery issue with the GG4S. Got some new Orbtronics and the bottom(negative) is different and when I screw the GG4S back together, with the button locked in the Off position, it fires!

The new Orb is on the right. As you can see, the 'corner' is more rounded and the pole actually protrudes a slight bit.
neworb.jpg

I tried a thicker o-ring(2.3) but it was too much and wouldn't fire at all. Can't find anything locally that's between 1.5 and 2.3, that's even if it will correct the issue.

Your thoughts Imeo?

Reactions: imeothanasis

AdamAnd

ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2011
Ajax, Canada
So been having a few issue's with my GG4S and have asked Imeo for help searched the internet and still was experiencing issues with it not firing properly. So I bought some never dull from Canadian tire and cleaned everything then washed the parts with dish soap and a tooth brush worked great for a day then just now took it apart looked at everything again dam its clean what could it be. Well I have electrical Contact cleaner at work so if it is not the device it must be the battery's the top terminals where great but the bottom terminals where filthy then cleaned my charger terminals charged the bats again and everything is great hope this info helps someone.

steampop

Verified Member
Nov 20, 2012
uk
So been having a few issue's with my GG4S and have asked Imeo for help searched the internet and still was experiencing issues with it not firing properly. So I bought some never dull from Canadian tire and cleaned everything then washed the parts with dish soap and a tooth brush worked great for a day then just now took it apart looked at everything again dam its clean what could it be. Well I have electrical Contact cleaner at work so if it is not the device it must be the battery's the top terminals where great but the bottom terminals where filthy then cleaned my charger terminals charged the bats again and everything is great hope this info helps someone.

The the problem was that the charger was dirty or the batteries?

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Adam, thats what happened to me when I first made GG4S. I was trying to find out why it doesnt fire properly when the construction was fantastic! Tiny, nice movement of the button, almost telescopic etc. I was really upset because I really wanted to bring it to the market!! And it was the negative pole of the battery lol

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
By the way, another issue that people may face and they dont know what they have to do, is the place where the button touches the main brass body. I must say that this place is VERY important. When you clean the body at this specific place, you have to clean the inside of the button too. Then you will have an SS construction that hits close to a copper mod!

mrZoSo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2014
GA, USA
Dang guys! Clean your GG stuff!!! LMAO :laugh:

By the way, another issue that people may face and they dont know what they have to do, is the place where the button touches the main brass body. I must say that this place is VERY important. When you clean the body at this specific place, you have to clean the inside of the button too. Then you will have an SS construction that hits close to a copper mod!

Yes indeed. I noticed this tends to get dirty quicker on the polished/shiny version than the matt veresion.

Dontknow

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2013
Devon
Don't really "need" a longer mouthpiece imeo - but would be very pleased if I could get one to go with a taller tank. Preferably a clear tank.
I have to say that I MUCH prefer the clear tank, as otherwise I'm guessing when more juice is needed. Many times without the visible juice level, I get poor results whereas with clear tank I never do.
Personal choice I guess...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread