GLASSMANOAK'S Contest Thread #98 ...for WINNERS and with MULTIPLE WINNERS !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chibisaurus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2015
Las Vegas
7/1 #5
I swear I clean and clean and its like im never done. LMFAO
My kitchen is done, Now to work on dining room and living room.

And then after this weekend Im going to have to do it again.

Why do I invite people over for BBQ parties?

IMG_3319.jpg

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
7/1 #2
wow..I've been busy all day today too....mostly sweating :( ...the swampy is still holding up nicely...maybe all it needed was some oiling of the bearings...nice and cool in here now :wub: ....

7/1 - 5: Time to head back out there to finish the day, what we do to pay bills....

ain't dat the truth :-x

@Fuzzy Thunderbear WELCOME! ..and if you forget to add something in your post , there's a tiny "edit" at the bottom of your post, where you can go back and add a cactus emoticon in lieu of a tree...(for that extra bottle of juice if you win!! :thumbs: )

@Chibisaurus
7/1 #5
I swear I clean and clean and its like im never done.
And then after this weekend Im going to have to do it again.
Why do I invite people over for BBQ parties?

I know I Know!! *waving hands in the air* ...That's an easy one :D .....it's so's I can clean my house!!:D

frozen fruit.jpg

bellastarr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
USA
7/1
2. Busy, busy day, still busy but stopped in to catch up with my treefam. I went to Little Caesars tonight to pick up some pizza and wings for dinner and discovered that they no longer have their bacon wrapped pizza. :shock::nah: Instead they brought back the pretzel pizza. I went for a deep dish cheese pizza instead, and some wings. I loved the bacon wrapped pizza. :(

I think I found a new house to rent, I'll know for sure Monday after I bring Wifey to see it. If she likes it we'll be moving at the end of the month.
:thumbs: maybe!
Good luck and fingers crossed wifey will like it!

1 7/1
I have been reading this stuff... lots of neat pix, but I admit to being a newbie and don't have a clue what most of you are talking about. I'll get there eventually.

Sigh,
Fuzzy
P/S/ Thanks youse guys...

Welcome Fuzzy, you found the best thread on ECF! You'll get to know us and our little tree full of nuts :)

:tumble:

Ok, I'm off again, have a good night treefam.

Utsuru

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2013
Arkansas, USA
7/1

Popped in a new coil on the Nautilus as I was getting some dry hits on the one that had been in there a few weeks. Tank was about 20% full with a tobacco flavor but I topped it off with Banyan Tree that I won here a few weeks ago. I may have finally found an ADV. I don't know exactly what magic is contained in this juice but GMO is brewing up something special. I'm getting some sweet nuttiness, some coconut, a bit of banana perhaps. It's magical. I'll be ordering some in 6mg so I can really put it threw its paces on my mini Freakshow.

Night treepeeps!

image.jpg

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
7/1 #6
I agree with the above, Tiggs. Jack is my favorite fast food breakfast sandwich--but you have to get the croissant sandwiches. MMMmmm.... now you're making me think of fast food for dinner. Nope! Still going to have the leftover chicken salad from the fridge. Good night, Treefam!

sun-rays-through-rainforest-trees-quincy-dein.jpg

Reactions: KatzWh1skers

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
2 7/1
Yo Chibisaurus! From one newbie to another... is your name an indication that you, like me, are somewhat of a dinosaur (I am an oldt phart, for sure!). Started about a month ago with a 618 e-pipe (suction activated) but it just wasn't cutting it, so now I'm suckin' an iStick 30 with Aspire tank, but don't have a clue which e-liquid I should be crazy about. No. not sub-ohming yet - just replacing the tobacco butts and have no interest in making mushroom clouds. :sleep:

Hogs & Quiches y'all,
Fuzzy

Thanks for doin' contests

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Well back to Florida finally and been trying for the past 2 hours to load ECF up to reply to a few post, however I am falling asleep at the keyboard . . SO It is going to have to wait until tomorrow . . . Just Sayin' . . . ;)

Okay - It's that time again . . . ;)

For "Everyone" In NEED . . .

"GOOD VIBES" & "Healing Thoughts"
. . . being sent "Your" Way

Once again -
For all of the 'Tree-Peeps" already gone to bed and those about to go . . .

Hope Ya' have very restful night and pleasant dreams . . .

th_smiliesleeping.gif

Okay - I'm done for the Day . . .
putertired.gif

It's . . .
bedtime.gif

AND - I'm off . . .
gotobed.gif

Good "MoringNite" All - See Ya' Tomorrow . . .
nighttree.gif

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
2 7/1
Yo Chibisaurus! From one newbie to another... is your name an indication that you, like me, are somewhat of a dinosaur (I am an oldt phart, for sure!). Started about a month ago with a 618 e-pipe (suction activated) but it just wasn't cutting it, so now I'm suckin' an iStick 30 with Aspire tank, but don't have a clue which e-liquid I should be crazy about. No. not sub-ohming yet - just replacing the tobacco butts and have no interest in making mushroom clouds. :sleep:

Hogs & Quiches y'all,
Fuzzy

Thanks for doin' contests
Old Phart here, too.....lol.....a very proud tootle puffer making tiny wisps instead of huge clouds. Tried an eVod with Butter Crunch juice haven't had a cancer stick since. 36 years gone in a puff of vapor. Sunday will be my 6 month vaperversary. I'm off the butts for good this time, and I LOVE trying new flavors because I still have vapor ADD. Maybe one of these days, I'll find my all day flavor, but for now I still finding myself switching them up frequently. I'm currently favoring a ProVari mini with Protanks. This is probably as far as I'll go....lol....I don't need clouds, I just need to not smoke, ever. Welcome to the ECF family, holler if you ever need anything. Someone will have an answer, opinion, or suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread