Greetings to Our Newest Members!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rasteron

Jan 16, 2014
Nashville
I humbly request membership in the ProVarinati. Although I have walked the path a mere two weeks and am only a simple neophyte, I have sincerely seen the light. I have put aside my mods and will think of them no more, sold them even (distributed among the vast unwashed), I solely worship ProVari. I will worship no others. I have obtained (by hook and by crook) the required thurible but have yet to acquire the holy myrhh. When such does come to pass, I shall anoint ProVari the one and only.

I would be supremely grateful if you will accept me as a member in your great and holy quest.

EddardinWinter

The Philosopher Who Rides
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
I humbly request membership in the ProVarinati. Although I have walked the path a mere two weeks and am only a simple neophyte, I have sincerely seen the light. I have put aside my mods and will think of them no more, sold them even (distributed among the vast unwashed), I solely worship ProVari. I will worship no others. I have obtained (by hook and by crook) the required thurible but have yet to acquire the holy myrhh. When such does come to pass, I shall anoint ProVari the one and only.

I would be supremely grateful if you will accept me as a member in your great and holy quest.

You are accepted and welcomed to the brotherhood.

You may continue to use other devices, by the way, The ProVarinati are not jealous. Many of us have secondary devices!

Roaring thunderously via Tapatalk...

Southern Tina

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2013
FL

Just jump in and post away. That's what I did originally. :D

rasteron

Jan 16, 2014
Nashville
Thank you for your acceptance, I will not let you down. I will continue the struggle with those who do not yet own, and who do not yet understand.

Even though you say ProVari is not a jealous God, I will continue to behave as if ProVari is. I will not take the chance of being smote. My other mods have already been distributed among the others. ProVari is the only, with substantial power supply available.

I do plan on jumping in and posting away, when I feel the need arises and my opinion is needed.

I understand the ProVarinati is to be relocated within a few days. Where can I locate the brotherhood when this occurs?

Susan W.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Torrance, CA
The Princess or her underlings will make a pronouncement as to where will gather together again in unity. When the time is right.

Thank you for your acceptance, I will not let you down. I will continue the struggle with those who do not yet own, and who do not yet understand.

Even though you say ProVari is not a jealous God, I will continue to behave as if ProVari is. I will not take the chance of being smote. My other mods have already been distributed among the others. ProVari is the only, with substantial power supply available.

I do plan on jumping in and posting away, when I feel the need arises and my opinion is needed.

I understand the ProVarinati is to be relocated within a few days. Where can I locate the brotherhood when this occurs?

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR
Can someone explain to me the Provarinati? Who came up with it? It fits so well because the illuminati is the elite of the elite kind of like how the Provarinati is the elite of the elite in vape mods. I think ProVape should come up with a new design coinciding with the Provarinati id buy it. I havent had mine for a full day yet and I already want to buy a second one
Something like this?
ProVari2_zps9fd9a076.jpg

Sorry for the horrible photoshop.
The logo has worn off of my V1 ProVari and I have a Foredom rotary shaft tool coming in the mail on Monday. I'm going to practice engraving on my dead Vamo first. I do not want to mess my 'Vari up.

Here's a pic of the logo itself:
Provari_zps29beba74.jpg

Last edited:

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread