Status
Not open for further replies.

EvilZoe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
Savoir-Faire is everywhere!
Are you using the upload function or pasting it directly into the test box? Even when the image is the exact size it's supposed to be, uploading seems to distort it.
I think that we could avoid any distortion in uploading issues by merely creating a free Provari community shared Provarinati Photobucket account and directly linking from there.

I noticed that my own pics uploaded here got really grainy. I thought maybe it had something to do with the fact that I was limited to using Paint since MY computer was dead during that period, but since you just mentioned it....

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
I think that we could avoid any distortion in uploading issues by merely creating a free Provari community shared Provarinati Photobucket account and directly linking from there.

I noticed that my own pics uploaded here got really grainy. I thought maybe it had something to do with the fact that I was limited to using Paint since MY computer was dead during that period, but since you just mentioned it....

What I do is skip the upload and post the images directly into the text box with [ img] [ /img] tags. It doesn't seem to post quite so distorted.

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts

Flickr's great. Welcome to Flickr - Photo Sharing

7541692774_e1ff63a88c_c.jpg

EddardinWinter

The Philosopher Who Rides
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
I'm testing a simpler style. It seems like it sort of reduces okay. (I really hate the whatever the forum software is doing!!!) I was playing with saturation and alignment, so these are different.

wr7.gif

njx9.gif

Don't you think that eye is sort of... ordinary. I mean, it's not very menacing.

Tapped out

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Don't you think that eye is sort of... ordinary. I mean, it's not very menacing.

Tapped out

I think it looks secretive, but mostly I used it because it was minimal without just being a circle and a dot. I'm starting the think the ProVarinati sigil is a red triangle over a black circle irrespective of what else is on it.

Why is "whatever" a word, but "whatelse" isn't?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread