Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

always9988

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2013
Hicktown, OH
Evening army. Just wanted to update everyone, had 9 blood tests run this morning at the doctor. My appointment is in 2 weeks to go over everything from there. She's leaning towards an auto immune like I thought, won't find anything out til the results are back.

She also said if everything is normal I may see a neurologist, something might be off in the head (little does she know haha)[emoji48]

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
So here is the cool pic the little drone took of my house and property. I can't upload the pic of the drone right now because it's too big.

View attachment 460334
Oh I could so see me freaking my neighbors in Georgia out with a drone..Putting LED lights all over it and flying low over the tree tops...UFO :shock: :headbang:

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014
Lori, your house is really lovely. That is a nice patch of land around it too. I don't have money for land right now. I have to sell my house, and then move. I can't move first, which sure would be nice. One of the people I am close to, wants me to move out near them. They are building a place, out next to the river. They are building a garage type apartment first, then building the house. Once their house is built, I can move into that apartment. Then I can build, or move a house. She will give me an acre of land, if I will do it. That family is like kin with my family. But I am not sure I want to live near the river. (especially after all the rain we have had lately...I want higher ground) But it would be nice to live near them. We could look out for each other's property, and stuff.
Lori, what will your place in Vegas be like?

DavidOH

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2013
Ohio
well-hello-there-funny-girraffe.gif
[/url][/IMG]I'm starting to think the copy paste trouble with my phone isn't the phone. Have to check some more but looks like the forum may be the problem.

Reactions: always9988

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
Lori, your house is really lovely. That is a nice patch of land around it too. I don't have money for land right now. I have to sell my house, and then move. I can't move first, which sure would be nice. One of the people I am close to, wants me to move out near them. They are building a place, out next to the river. They are building a garage type apartment first, then building the house. Once their house is built, I can move into that apartment. Then I can build, or move a house. She will give me an acre of land, if I will do it. That family is like kin with my family. But I am not sure I want to live near the river. (especially after all the rain we have had lately...I want higher ground) But it would be nice to live near them. We could look out for each other's property, and stuff.
Lori, what will your place in Vegas be like?

Thanks, Kelly! That yard used to have a huge 2-story fort, sandbox, above-ground pool, volleyball court. It was a real playground. It's fun to think what the next family might put out there. I used to wish for a gazebo, but it wasn't meant to be.

Our Vegas place is a 2 bedroom condo in a gated community. We are simplifying big time! And someone else can care for the grounds, and the pool near our building. We are on the second floor (of two floors). I posted this before, but here's our balcony view.
image.jpg

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
Evening army. Just wanted to update everyone, had 9 blood tests run this morning at the doctor. My appointment is in 2 weeks to go over everything from there. She's leaning towards an auto immune like I thought, won't find anything out til the results are back.

She also said if everything is normal I may see a neurologist, something might be off in the head (little does she know haha)[emoji48]

I hope they find out what's going on soon, so you can feel better. It's no fun going through tests and appointments. Hugs!

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012

I'm sure you're glad that is done. Now let's wait to see the results. No point in thinking about it too much until then.

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014
Well the draconian e cig law was signed by the governor yesterday. (in TEXAS) I am T I C K E D to put it mildly. I have no idea how this is going to play out, but I can imagine. I can guarantee you that teens will still be vaping, regardless of that stupid law. I don't care if they just banned that for the kids. I am well above 21. Now they are messing with me, and my freedom, not to mention they are hurting my finances. I still haven't heard any answers to my questions either. Let's hope they are answered before the dreaded day of OCT 1, 2015.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread