Help Us Improve Our Flavors!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ones I would suggest would be the sweet cherry and sweet strawberry ones, as well as the orange creamsicle. I don't really have a flavor I'd consider my 'adv', but lately I've been using the orange creamsicle almost all day. It seems after about a week or so, I don't get that rich orange creamsicle flavor like I used to when I first bought it. This may have something to do with my using a cartomizer this time, instead of a tank, though. Also, with the sweet cherry and sweet strawberry, I don't really get the "sweet" taste of them. I can taste the strawberry and cherry, but they aren't 'sweet'.

The ones i really disliked, though, were the chocolate ones, and the coffee ones. The coffee ones had too much of a bitter coffee taste (regardless of what flavor coffee they were supposed to taste like), and the chocolate ones tasted more like dry cocoa powder, not very sweet like you'd think of a chocolate bar.

My husband really likes the French Vanilla, though! But he did say after this last order that it seems like you've changed the recipe or something with it. There's something about it he didn't care for compared to the way it was made before (about 6 months to a year ago or so).

This is a little off topic, but I would also like to suggest offering higher strength options. I love your flavors, but I'm currently looking at trying a flavor in 36mg nicotine strength. (or 32? 34? do those strengths even exist?)

Thanks!

ECURiley

ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2013
Greenville, NC, USA
yall have sold me on the sun kissed, got it in today and i have feel in love with it, I do think that it could use a little more citrus or tart to it, to give it a little kick, but in all it is great and tastes like a dreamsicle. waiting on vaping through this few drops and try the other lemonlime and green apple. Great Job

Sandiej02

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2010
California Coast
www.artbysandie.com
:)

Not really an "improvement" post ... but more of "wish list" post. :blush:

Since TVR has perfected "peanut butter" (PBCookie) ...

I'd love to see a PEANUT BUTTER PIE juice. :wub:
(The House of Pies had a Peanut Butter Pie that was the MOST DELICIOUS pie ever made!).

I'd also love to see a Twinkie or Peanut Butter Rice Krispies!

(Well, when you think of it ... the "possibilities" with PB are limitless ... PB Bars, PB Cupcakes, PB Shake, etc., etc. :blink:

Last edited:

GrapeVap

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Maryland USA
www.thevaporroom.net

Not really an "improvement" post ... but more of "wish list" post. :blush:

I'd love to see a PEANUT BUTTER PIE juice. :wub:
(The House of Pies had a Peanut Butter Pie that was the MOST DELICIOUS pie ever made!).

(Well, when you think of it ... the "possibilities" with PB are limitless ... PB Bars, PB Cupcakes, PB Shake, etc., etc. :blink:

Peanut Butter Cookie is one of my all time favorite all day vapes! I LOVE this! I'll put a bug in there ears for this request. Thanks!

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
Three flavors, with perhaps the same issue:

Peaches & Cream
Apple Pie
Lemon Meringue

In all three of these flavors the background flavors are barely there when fresh, and ironically disappear from there with steeping. I love the Peaches but the Cream fritters out, Apple Pie just turns to "Apple" within a week, and in Lemon Meringue the Meringue is extremely faint to begin with and just disappears.

I'm wondering if this is a "VG issue" masking those flavor components as I only order 100 VG? Or if people who vape high PG versions of these flavors have the same observations? My comments sound an awful lot like the laments about Orange Creamsicle.

Sandiej02

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2010
California Coast
www.artbysandie.com
Quote Originally Posted by Sandiej02 View Post

Not really an "improvement" post ... but more of "wish list" post.

I'd love to see a PEANUT BUTTER PIE juice.

(Well, when you think of it ... the "possibilities" with PB are limitless ... PB Bars, PB Cupcakes, PB Shake, etc., etc.)​

Peanut Butter Cookie is one of my all time favorite all day vapes! I LOVE this! I'll put a bug in there ears for this request. Thanks!

That's GREAT!

I think this would make A LOT of people very happy! :wub:

I would absolutely LOVE to see more "Peanut Butter" juices.
(especially PB Pie - without chocolate).

THANK YOU!

:rickroll: . :rickroll: . :rickroll: . :rickroll:

Sorry for the "late" response ... would be wonderful to see this!
Hope they're working on it. ;)

Sandiej02

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2010
California Coast
www.artbysandie.com

Any luck on a PEANUT BUTTER PIE juice yet? :wub:

pie.jpg

Can't wait. :)

barbe12

May 27, 2013
Wichita, KS
In order to make sure we are carrying the very best quality and very best flavors, we are asking for your help. We need to know what flavors you think might need improving and why you feel that way. We look forward to your feedback. Happy Vaping!

Can you make cheesecake without the taste of graham cracker? And how about having flavors we can add to waffle like blueberry or strawberry?

GrapeVap

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Maryland USA
www.thevaporroom.net
Of the ones I have tried:
USA Reds was just right (thanks again for that one.
Samoa was right on
TVR Tobacco was just right.

Turkish, although good, was a bit weak.....

Sent from Star Dock, on my HTC One

Hi SI4gathor! Thank you for your input! What is your favorite type of Tobacco to vape? Something more rich, sweet, dark, mixtures?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread