The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Vapesourcing Q&A / Customer Service

Discussion in 'Vapesourcing' started by Verashu, Aug 29, 2019.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Verashu

Verashu Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

May 25, 2015
    Hello, just say that because the order address and the shipping address are different, our customer service has already contacted you and we hope your problem will be solved.

• Like Like x 1
  2. NicEgy

NicEgy New Member

Dec 8, 2021
    Yes, I see the tracking number on my USPS... Thank you!

3. Jason Ross

Jason Ross New Member

Apr 22, 2022
    Hey there Verashu and sorry to bug ya, I was just wondering if anyone could give me an update on these two orders.
    And

One is for a smok kit, and the other is a bottle of juice. I was hoping to have them quickly as I ordered from the USA store but the website still says processing. Thanks!

4. Jason Ross

Jason Ross New Member

Apr 22, 2022
    Hello? Anyone? :( orders still stuck at payment accepted, you have my money and customer service wont email me after over 24 hours. No activity through their chat either. We are going into the weekend where you say you dont make shipments so im just SOL for at least another two days without as much as an apology? Cmon guys. Im not even mad, just dissapointed.

5. Verashu

Verashu Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

May 25, 2015
    Thank you for your information.
    As we were off yesterday, I was not able to reply to your message in time. I have sent your problem back to our after sales and they will solve your problem as soon as possible from email service@vapesourcing.com.