Vapesourcing Q&A / Customer Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julie Kelsey

May 6, 2020
Order #100253821
I have tried messaging through your website, on Facebook, and every other email I could find and I will continue to do so until someone ....ing answers me.
I just want a refund at this point. I've been waiting since before Christmas of last year. I know that this was a pre-order item and all, but .......n.
I see people who have won it from vapesourcing and they have already received theirs!
I ....ing pay for mine well before their stupid giveaway and am STILL ....ing waiting!!!
I want my money back Vapesourcing. You know that I do. (I've lost count how times I have emailed your sorry asses.)
Customer service is a ....ing joke.
I am a disabled veteran living on a limited budget and cannot afford to throw money at a company who turns their backs on their customers.
I want my money back View attachment 875263

Hey man I'm actually sorry to hear that you're going through that. What a shame, seriously. I hope everything's been sorted out. But I was wondering if you could help a sister out. I've been trying to contact them to because my order also went array. What were the e-mails you contacted them at. I only had 1 and I seem to have lost it. If you would please help I'd really appreciate it. Thanks much! :p

Verashu

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 25, 2015
vapesourcing.com
Hey man I'm actually sorry to hear that you're going through that. What a shame, seriously. I hope everything's been sorted out. But I was wondering if you could help a sister out. I've been trying to contact them to because my order also went array. What were the e-mails you contacted them at. I only had 1 and I seem to have lost it. If you would please help I'd really appreciate it. Thanks much! :p
OK, I will help to ask for you.

Shpongle03

May 19, 2020
@Verashu Hello, I am new on the forum, just found this forum while searching for VapeSourcing reviews online.

I paid for DHL delivery hoping it would arrive faster. It seems like it is not even shipped and my money already taken. Do I need to open a PayPal dispute? Got this Order for a YouTube review and it is my first order from VapeSourcing...

Shipping Method
Hong Kong Warehouse:DHL (7-10 business days)

Payment Method
paypal

Order #100315081 Order Time: 05/13/2020 12:20:11

Package1 Status: Processing

• Agree
Reactions: Julie Kelsey

Verashu

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 25, 2015
vapesourcing.com
@Verashu Hello, I am new on the forum, just found this forum while searching for VapeSourcing reviews online.

I paid for DHL delivery hoping it would arrive faster. It seems like it is not even shipped and my money already taken. Do I need to open a PayPal dispute? Got this Order for a YouTube review and it is my first order from VapeSourcing...

Shipping Method
Hong Kong Warehouse:DHL (7-10 business days)

Payment Method
paypal

Order #100315081 Order Time: 05/13/2020 12:20:11

Package1 Status: Processing

Hello, as we are waiting for the flight so the time maybe a little longer, I will tell our customer service to ask for the details and email you. Sorry for that.

Zackary Bulloch

Jun 7, 2020
Hello everyone

Do you have a problem or advise about our website and product, or didn't get a reply from our Customer Service, or have any inquiry or feedback for us?

Please post here, I will check each comment and reply you. I'll do my best to help you and we need all your help to improve our service.

Thank you for all your kind support.

Best regards.
Vapesourcing Team.

Hello Verashu, I hope you are doing well. I placed an order through vapesourcing(and made sure to select the US warehouse) but I did not receive an order confirmation email or a receipt email. My Order #100324924. Can you please look into it and check to make sure my order is being processed?
Thanks

thaidye

Jul 16, 2015
Hello @Verashu

Order #100347793

I have not received any update from my order placed on Monday. I chose US warehouse thinking it would ship promptly, I would have chosen HK shipping if I knew there was problems. Item is still showing "in stock" and is on clearance for much less price since I ordered as well.

Thanks
@Verashu I received shipment tracking info today.

Verashu

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 25, 2015
vapesourcing.com
Its been three days and my order still has not been shipped. I changed my vape color and has still not shipped. I would be happy to take any uwell caliburn color. Here is a link for a different color.

Uwell Caliburn Pod System Kit 520mAh

If it does not ship soon I will be forced to issue a chargeback

Order #100349415
Hello, I will info our customer service to email you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread