The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Vapesourcing Q&A / Customer Service

Discussion in 'Vapesourcing' started by Verashu, Aug 29, 2019.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Julie Kelsey

Julie Kelsey Full Member

May 6, 2020
    Sorry the first reply blocked my email address.

2. Julie Kelsey

Julie Kelsey Full Member

May 6, 2020
    My email is: ihidebehindtheseroseashes @ gmail.com. How long do you think it might take to receive an answer?

3. Julie Kelsey

Julie Kelsey Full Member

May 6, 2020
    Hey man I'm actually sorry to hear that you're going through that. What a shame, seriously. I hope everything's been sorted out. But I was wondering if you could help a sister out. I've been trying to contact them to because my order also went array. What were the e-mails you contacted them at. I only had 1 and I seem to have lost it. If you would please help I'd really appreciate it. Thanks much! :p

4. Verashu

Verashu Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

May 25, 2015
    OK, I will help to ask for you.

5. Shpongle03

Shpongle03 New Member

May 19, 2020
    @Verashu Hello, I am new on the forum, just found this forum while searching for VapeSourcing reviews online.

I paid for DHL delivery hoping it would arrive faster. It seems like it is not even shipped and my money already taken. Do I need to open a PayPal dispute? Got this Order for a YouTube review and it is my first order from VapeSourcing...

Shipping Method
    Hong Kong Warehouse:DHL (7-10 business days)

Payment Method
    paypal

Order #100315081 Order Time: 05/13/2020 12:20:11

Package1 Status: Processing

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Verashu

Verashu Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

May 25, 2015
    Hello, as we are waiting for the flight so the time maybe a little longer, I will tell our customer service to ask for the details and email you. Sorry for that.

7. Shpongle03

Shpongle03 New Member

May 19, 2020
    Thank you, I will wait then :)

8. Zackary Bulloch

Zackary Bulloch Full Member

Jun 7, 2020
    Hello Verashu, I hope you are doing well. I placed an order through vapesourcing(and made sure to select the US warehouse) but I did not receive an order confirmation email or a receipt email. My Order #100324924. Can you please look into it and check to make sure my order is being processed?
    Thanks