HEY!!! FREE ELECTRONIC CIGARETTE - FREE SHIPPING - NO tricks!!! Really. Even spacekitty gets one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
nuts-1.jpg

yardbyrd

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2012
Carrollton, Georgia USA
yes please do.....She needs it...LOL

Ok the purple case goes to Vchick. Not only am I genorous but I'm tolerant of dumbasses innocent errors.... :blink: Also.....I have more than one of these so another will go up at another time. From now on though I will put a LINK to the OP everytime I make an offering....otherwise this gets WAY too confusing for dumbasses and squirrels!

CHERRY FLAVORED 18mg Disposable up for grabs! (Read the OP and follow the ONE simple rule.....or go sit in the corner with the DA hat.....)

EDIT......let's make this simple....I'll just give them both away now......Vchick....yardbyrd...........you EACH get one. IF you PM me and don't make me hunt you down.

fyi.....new flavored disposables are ONLY available in retail stores......and as special squirrel gifts on ECF.....they cannot be purchased at the website. :(

Congratulations Vchick!

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Sorry.....we only has one of those made and it's Bills. There is a candy apple pink one on the way.....but that's for his wife, Maria. :)

Woody....I have plenty of disposables to give away.....when it's this close and it's something I have a lot of I don't mind giving one to each of you. BUT...I only have a couple of the new flavored ones.....find out what this guy actually smokes first if you don't mind. I have lots of Menthol and tobacco. I really don't recommend starting someone off with a flavor...especially not ours. Unless he is the kind of guy that won't mind our use it once and throw it away system......if you get my meaning here? Ask anyone who has tried our Menthol how hard it is to transition....LOL Tobacco seems to be the easiest because there are SO many good ones out there.

UP FOR GRABS>>>>>>>WITH A CAVEAT.......these are 4081 cartomizers.......got it? RN4081 half a dozen BLANK SmokeTech 1.7 ohm cartomizers. YES they can be used with an adapter. These are brand new sealed never taken out of the package......6 RN4081 Blank LR cartomizers.

Last edited:

neit

Verified Member
May 16, 2012
Dublin
Sorry.....we only has one of those made and it's Bills. There is a candy apple pink one on the way.....but that's for his wife, Maria. :)

Woody....I have plenty of disposables to give away.....when it's this close and it's something I have a lot of I don't mind giving one to each of you. BUT...I only have a couple of the new flavored ones.....find out what this guy actually smokes first if you don't mind. I have lots of Menthol and Tobacco. I really don't recommend starting someone off with a flavor...especially not ours. Unless he is the kind of guy that won't mind our use it once and throw it away system......if you get my meaning here? Ask anyone who has tried our Menthol how hard it is to transition....LOL Tobacco seems to be the easiest because there are SO many good ones out there.

UP FOR GRABS>>>>>>>WITH A CAVEAT.......these are 4081 cartomizers.......got it? RN4081 half a dozen BLANK SmokeTech 1.7 ohm cartomizers. YES they can be used with an adapter. These are brand new sealed never taken out of the package......6 RN4081 Blank LR cartomizers.

Thank you lk13...you're just beyond awesome. Woody can still have the cherry and I'll take a menthol if that's ok.:D

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2

woody55

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2011

No wendy, they are RN4081 not 808! Hope that helps!

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Thank you lk13...you're just beyond awesome. Woody can still have the cherry and I'll take a menthol if that's ok.
ayup...that's fine.

Zelda! nice to see you. :) you got em! Just know they will suck the life out of your batteries. :)

UP FOR GRABS>>>>>>>>>ONE PINK RIVA BATTERY WITH MATCHING CONE..............NO ATOMIZER
This is the baby pastel pink....not the hot pink. Nothing wrong with it that I know of....I just have TOO MUCH STUFF! I'll hunt around for the atty...I probably have it somewhere.

windy33.......this is a 4081:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread