The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

HEY!!! FREE ELECTRONIC CIGARETTE - FREE SHIPPING - NO tricks!!! Really. Even spacekitty gets one!

Discussion in 'SmokeStik' started by lorikay13, Jun 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Debadoo

Debadoo ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 18, 2012
    Texas, near Fort Hood
    lol well....nebbermind

2. Lady J

Lady J Super Member ECF Veteran

Nov 9, 2011
    Ohio
    You're still a beautiful squirrel queen :D

3. lorikay13

lorikay13 Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    Holy Squirrels!!! Where did all these people come from???????

OH I get it.....you have this thread on auto alert don't you? hahahahahahaha

How bout a Pink SmokeStik LadyJ ? Debadoo you can have the other Pink Riva....it will be the hot pink....I think it has a scratch on it but works just fine . Do you still want it? PM your details everyone!

UP FOR GRABS......One 4port USB ac/dc/self powered USB HUB. ... does that have to do with ecigs you ask? I call it a multi charger. :)

4. Reddhott

Reddhott ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 19, 2011
    cartoon land,usa
  5. Debadoo

May 18, 2012
    Texas, near Fort Hood
    Oh yes please, pm'ing now, don't care what color, just need a backup badly! Thanks

6. IronHorse

IronHorse Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Mar 30, 2012
    Oregon
    Glad you saw that...just PM'd you a minute ago!;)

7. windy33

windy33 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 8, 2012
    O.C.
    Dang I needed an extra battery to lol I guess I can just grab some adaptors somewhere

8. Debadoo

May 18, 2012
    Texas, near Fort Hood
    Thanks kk You're a sweetie.

9. IronHorse

Mar 30, 2012
    Oregon
    I only beat ya to it because Lori and I are both in Oregon...less time for my post to reach her!!!:blink:

10. Debadoo

May 18, 2012
    Texas, near Fort Hood
    lol danged technology!! I don't care bout scratches, color, anything.....just glad to have a backup coming.

11. Debadoo

May 18, 2012
    Texas, near Fort Hood
    But I gotta say, he types pretty danged fast for a cat. I think there's sumpthin fishy goin on around here!! hehehe

12. IronHorse

Mar 30, 2012
    Oregon
    Bwaahahaahaha...gotta be fast when I'm in contention with a Super Squirrel!!;)

13. Reddhott

Mar 19, 2011
    cartoon land,usa
    yep she is a SUPER SQUIRREL for sure and a sweet one at that!:)!!!!

14. Debadoo

May 18, 2012
    Texas, near Fort Hood
    Snort!! I understand that they are fearsome, but really awesome creatures!!

15. Debadoo

May 18, 2012
    Texas, near Fort Hood
    Oh, and thank you thank you thank you ever so much Ms Squirrel!! Also, this hasn't been mentioned, but I'll be glad to pay for the shipping. I know you haven't asked for it, but wow, you're giving away so much, that can get pretty pricey.

16. Reddhott

Mar 19, 2011
    cartoon land,usa
  17. Lady J

Lady J Super Member ECF Veteran

Nov 9, 2011
    Ohio
    (I want it!) Oh, LK, that pink SmokeStik would be awesome. Everyone loves my Halligan, so I hope they start heading the way of the Squirrel Queen and SmokeStik to pick one up for themselves. Thanks so much, dahhhhling. :)

18. elsaker77

elsaker77 Full Member

Oct 31, 2010
    usa
    if you have mor pleas can you sent 2 for me and my wife thank you for your help others

19. zelda

zelda Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 21, 2009
    Echo Beach
    Thanks Lori.. Nice to see you - it's been a while. Is life getting faster or am I getting slower??:facepalm:

Do you remember sending me that beautiful tin with 2 Smokestik batteries and some ejuice many moons ago!! I still have those lovely batteries. I won't forget your kindness - think it was the first gift anyone sent me on the forum.:toast:

20. lorikay13

lorikay13 Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    Redhot...if you hadn't already claimed something I'ld have to give you a prize just for that squirrel!!

zelda...yes I DO remember. I still have a couple of those tins around somewhere. One of these days I'm going to make a VV "box" mod out of one of them...LOL

Postage is all going to be First Class....so don't worry about it. Personally I hate "FREE.....oh...except for the shipping" deals....and no SmokeStik is not paying for the postage on this particular giveaway so if anyone wants to throw me a couple bucks I can't stop you. But it is not necessary.

Taking a break until I get all this stuff in the mail then we will start again. Cheers!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.