HEY!!! FREE ELECTRONIC CIGARETTE - FREE SHIPPING - NO tricks!!! Really. Even spacekitty gets one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Holy Squirrels!!! Where did all these people come from???????

OH I get it.....you have this thread on auto alert don't you? hahahahahahaha

How bout a Pink SmokeStik LadyJ ? Debadoo you can have the other Pink Riva....it will be the hot pink....I think it has a scratch on it but works just fine . Do you still want it? PM your details everyone!

UP FOR GRABS......One 4port USB ac/dc/self powered USB HUB. WTF does that have to do with ecigs you ask? I call it a multi charger. :)

windy33

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2012
O.C.
ayup...that's fine.

Zelda! nice to see you. :) you got em! Just know they will suck the life out of your batteries. :)

UP FOR GRABS>>>>>>>>>ONE PINK RIVA BATTERY WITH MATCHING CONE..............NO ATOMIZER
This is the baby pastel pink....not the hot pink. Nothing wrong with it that I know of....I just have TOO MUCH STUFF! I'll
hunt around for the atty...I probably have it somewhere.

windy33.......this is a 4081:

Dang I needed an extra battery to lol I guess I can just grab some adaptors somewhere

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
squirrelUSflag.gif

zelda

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2009
Echo Beach
Thanks Lori.. Nice to see you - it's been a while. Is life getting faster or am I getting slower??:facepalm:

Do you remember sending me that beautiful tin with 2 Smokestik batteries and some ejuice many moons ago!! I still have those lovely batteries. I won't forget your kindness - think it was the first gift anyone sent me on the forum.:toast:

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Redhot...if you hadn't already claimed something I'ld have to give you a prize just for that squirrel!!

zelda...yes I DO remember. I still have a couple of those tins around somewhere. One of these days I'm going to make a VV "box" mod out of one of them...LOL

Postage is all going to be First Class....so don't worry about it. Personally I hate "FREE.....oh...except for the shipping" deals....and no SmokeStik is not paying for the postage on this particular giveaway so if anyone wants to throw me a couple bucks I can't stop you. But it is not necessary.

Taking a break until I get all this stuff in the mail then we will start again. Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread