HEY!!! FREE ELECTRONIC CIGARETTE - FREE SHIPPING - NO tricks!!! Really. Even spacekitty gets one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
A group of friends and I call ourselves, the chasers of shiny squirrels. Sort of like the "oh look sumpthin shiny" syndrome, where you can be in mid sentence, sumpthin catches your attention and suddenly you've forgotten what you're doing/saying, and are off down a totally different path.

The only time I wasn't fond of squirrels is when they tried to eat my car one year. It was pretty chilly that year for Texas and they decided that the fire blanket under the hood of my car made great nesting material. I didn't get out much and so sometimes the car wouldn't move for a week at a time or so. While they were nesting in my car, they decided to snack on spark plug wires and all sorts of other thing under there to the tune of $400.00

The funny part is.....my son was deployed that year and told me later when he wsa reading the email about it, he poked his buddy and said....uhmmmm do me a favor, read this and tell me what it says. Cuz I could swore my mom just wrote that squirrels tried to eat her car. Buddy reads.....jup....that's what it says! Ok....just checkin, thanks. lol

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
that IS a good story...LOL.

25236d1142724428-what-triumphs-good-squirrel-nest-four.jpg

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009