FREE SMOKESTIK KIT...anything goes,almost no rules, do what you want 4th of July contest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
I'm still checking back to make sure I didnt miss something lol like a................ View attachment 114739 .....................

SQUIRREL!!!!!!! run you little freak,run!

oh yea....and speaking of freedom and justice and the people who give all to keep it.......I craftily squirreled away an autographed Halligan kit.....the LAST one ever....and it will be the main prize on Sept 11th......so mark your calendars peeps! You don't want to miss this contest. I have two months to work on getting some other cool stuff.....squirrels think ahead! However this contest may have an entry fee....I have to find out if that's "legal" on ECF.....but what I want to do is ask everyone that enters to donate $1 to the FealGood Foundation.....an organization whose motto is "No Responders Left Behind". I would be happy to hear your thoughts on the concept?

Also...did you know.....that in order to climb down a tree head first.....squirrels can turn their feet completely around backwards?

chipfeet1.jpg

Last edited:

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
RUN! Lassie RUN! Timmy's in the well!!!!!

windy....you really made my day. Not just the awesome squirrels....but because as far as you knew you never did win anything...but you kept coming back and helping us have fun. So I decided to make you a little gift. I hope you keep coming around....even if you don't use a SmokeStik.....we'll get you switched over eventually...LOL

(owls and squirrels...hand fired porcelain from Japan painted with 24K gold leaf,crystals Swarovski of course!)

Last edited:

V8inDamma

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2012
LOST IN THE CLOUDS-USA
Don't you just love Lorikay? View attachment 115124

I my gosh YES!!

Hey where do you get all the pics to download? Not sure I will be able to do it even if I know lol. But it worth a try. Plus I would like to find one for my profile pic. Thank you in advance.

windy33

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2012
O.C.
I my gosh YES!!

Hey where do you get all the pics to download? Not sure I will be able to do it even if I know lol. But it worth a try. Plus I would like to find one for my profile pic. Thank you in advance.
Just google for ex: cute squirrel pics then right click on it and save it in like your pic folder on your computer

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
I don't have a puter. But thanks for the info.

how are you getting in to the forum then? You must be using some kind of device that connects to the internet and allows you to input information. If you tell us what that is then someone can surely help you figure out how to download content. Even if your using a PC at the library....you can download content directly to a CD or DVD.

V8inDamma

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2012
LOST IN THE CLOUDS-USA
oh im sorry

No worries ; ) How could you have known I didn't say on a phone I'm sorry I should have.

LK, I kind of feel bad about winning I know I was 53 before a couple of post got deleted. But what if the person is sick or is like me only has a phone and old so its hard to see things and I also go down for weeks cause of my illness. I guess I'm just rambling I'm sorry. Just seeing the person you are I know you would make it right. It's so nice to see people like you cause so far out of the MANY vendors I have dealt with and there has been alot you are the 4th that is a STAND UP ONE!!! So Thank you!!

yardbyrd

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2012
Carrollton, Georgia USA
A Greatful Byrd's Carrying Case Evolution:

Carrying Case #1. Flexible and useful but I can't leave it in my briefcase.

100_0192.jpg

Carrying Case #2. Easy to use but not very sturdy.

100_0186.jpg

Carrying Case #3. Wears easily but not too stylish.
100_0187.jpg

Carrying Case #4. Then one day while doing a flyby of contest threads at ECF I first met the generous, giving, and kind Squirrel Queen....

TADA! My PRIZE carrying case!

100_0199.jpg

Many, many, thanks and accolades to you wise and noble Squirrel Queen! My carrying case evolution is now complete thanks to the wave of your magic SmokeStik!

I rest my case! :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread