FREE SMOKESTIK KIT...anything goes,almost no rules, do what you want 4th of July contest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Allazar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2011
Austin
Thanks LK! I received my package today and the Halligan and SS case Really rock... But not as much as you do! :headbang:

Both you and SS are incredibly generous, and that is why I try to direct new vaping converts to you guys! You have high-quality products that just WORK!!!... and work... and work! I still have and sometimes use the Jet batteries I bought from you over a year ago! :party:

windy33

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2012
O.C.
THanks LK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! naked.jpg

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA that is hilarious!!!!!

windy......somewhere in this forum is a TRUE story about me and a squirrel......Katya has some kind of weird forum radar...I'm sure she will see/hear this post and find it for you. BTW>.....your second package should be there tomorrow. I'm just dying to know...did anyone actually CLICK on that squirrel with the yellow rose? I only ask because normally there would be all kinds of squealing going on.....and I hate to think I have lost my touch. :(

thehangdude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2011
Terre Haute, IN

windy......somewhere in this forum is a TRUE story about me and a squirrel......Katya has some kind of weird forum radar...I'm sure she will see/hear this post and find it for you. BTW>.....your second package should be there tomorrow. I'm just dying to know...did anyone actually CLICK on that squirrel with the yellow rose? I only ask because normally there would be all kinds of squealing going on.....and I hate to think I have lost my touch. :(

I missed it first time lk, but SWEET!

Allazar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2011
Austin

:lol:

Not only is the Squirrel Queen caring and warm hearted... but she is also devious and :sneaky: as well! :facepalm:

I missed that one LK... that is a lovely lanyard! ;)

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
:lol:

Not only is the Squirrel Queen caring and warm hearted... but she is also devious and :sneaky: as well! :facepalm:

I missed that one LK... that is a lovely lanyard! ;)

I like to think of her more as being "CLEVER"... :D

Like the clever way she packed my beautiful Hendu batt (Thank You!!) so well, in fact, that I almost missed it... LOL!!

RUN YOU LITTLE FREAK RUN HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Funny_-_running_cat_animated_gifgif-.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread