High Voltage Atomizers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicotinologist

ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2010
Long Beach, California
Hi, guys I am back ! In regards to atomizers burning out prematurely, I think it all depends on the brand of atomizer. I purchased mine from Xhaler and I believe I have had mine for over a month now with no problems. Of course I keep it wet to keep it from overheating. I run 6volts on it. I would also add that it also depends on the person who assembled the unit whatever the country of origin.

Nico

Nicotinologist

ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2010
Long Beach, California
tomzgreat,
I was using a 3.5 ohm 510 atomizer on a Prodigy V2. I didn't mention Prod because I didn't think it was relevant. Anyway, the said atomizer died last week. I really enjoyed it very much. I don't think the 4.5 ohm atomizers will be as enjoyable. I'll soon find out because I have three of them coming soon.
Nico

Nicotinologist

ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2010
Long Beach, California
tomzgreat,

Correction, I was using the 4.5 ohm atomizer. I got too many atomizers. What I am gonna do from now on is label them: ohmage, date and supplier's name. Disregard what I said about the " 4.5 ohm may not be good". I meant the 5.5 ohm is not good for V2. I reread my invoice. I besides the 510 at 4.5 ohms I also bought two 2 901's at 4.5 ohms and an 801 at 5.5 ohms. the 801 didn't vape that good. I am sure it is due to being 5.5 ohms.

Nico

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread