Hit it or Quit it - Raspberry Very Vanilla Cupcake (Raz Cup)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Elgin, don't they make sausages?? He he, probably not one and the same, but who knows, I'm actually from Ft. Hood, TX. My DH is from Spalding, which I affectionately refer to as !@#$%^ outside of civilization! I'm more of a bigger city girl myself.... :)

Omaha is about as small as I would probably go myself... I miss Denver for all the wrong reasons (young, and there was plenty of trouble). I don't go out to Western Nebraska much - we take a camping trip up to the Niobrara River every year on Father's Day weekend... (OPEN INVITE IF ANYONE WANTS TO CAMP!)

knotin1

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2011
here
I am digging the Razz.
PT 2. Re-built coil 30 gauge 1.6ohm cotton wick. 4.1 volts.

My score 1-10 on flavor:

Raspberry about a 6-7. This is the predominate flavor. And a very accurate flavor at that. Not an artificial taste found in many other liquids.
Vanilla about a 4. This is more on the exhale. A definite vanilla flavor that is also not an artificial taste, however it seems to be a bit "altered". I think that is the cake part of the mix.
Cupcake. about a 2. This is also on the exhale, and seems to be mixed with the vanilla flavor/taste.

It is amazing that the juice is able to have these different layers just like eating a real cupcake. I am very impressed considering this is so early in the steeping process.

As of now, I would re-order when it makes an appearance again. I am sure it will "pop" in 30+ days. Sending out a few mls to friends who weren't able to score some. The rest will be going into a 30day hibernation state. Hopefully I will be able to resist the urge to tap it between now and the end of hibernation.

knotin1

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2011
here
I am digging the Razz.

My score 1-10 on flavor:

Raspberry about a 6-7. This is the predominate flavor. And a very accurate flavor at that. Not an artificial taste found in many other liquids.
Vanilla about a 4. This is more on the exhale. A definite vanilla flavor that is also not an artificial taste, however it seems to be a bit "altered". I think that is the cake part of the mix.
Cupcake. about a 2. This is also on the exhale, and seems to be mixed with the vanilla flavor/taste.

It is amazing that the juice is able to have these different layers just like eating a real cupcake. I am very impressed considering this is so early in the steeping process.

As of now, I would re-order when it makes an appearance again. I am sure it will "pop" in 30+ days. Sending out a few mls to friends who weren't able to score some. The rest will be going into a 30day hibernation state. Hopefully I will be able to resist the urge to tap it between now and the end of hibernation.

I should be clear, the scoring is not on the taste of the juice, but rather on strength of the taste. Overall I would rate the juice, at its current out of the mail taste, a solid 7.

Just reread what I wrote, and noticed that it wasn't clear.

Feignix

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I am digging the Razz.

My score 1-10 on flavor:

Do I qualify as a friend?? :p I picked the WRONG thread to post my comment in! Not sure why I'm torturing myself, listening to y'all describe this deliciousness when I've have NONE! :( LOL, but this is what came up first when I searched for Nicoticket! Enjoy!

Oh wait, y'all didn't need me to tell you that, you already are! :rickroll::rickroll:

Last edited:

Claudia P

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2013
Dayton, TN, USA
Day two. :)

Still 6 mg. lol

Trident clone single 28 g, 1.3 micro coil, cotton wick.

ProVari 4.0 volts, primarily cake with a hint of Raspberry, 3,9 volts almost the same as 4, 3.8 volts and I'm getting layered cupcake, vanilla cream with a raspberry topper.

I'd say unless something drastic changes with steeping that this is a definite HIT.

You've said it already had a 30 day steep I think so I honestly think it can only get better from here, please start another batch NOW. :)

I'm going to TRY to leave it alone for a while and let it mature a bit more, not sure I will succeed.

Raspberry is one of my favorite flavors in many things, I ate a Raspberry yogurt right after vaping Raz Cup and the only real difference I can taste in the berry flavor is that Raz Cup doesn't have the slightly tart tang, oh and the yogurt is cold the Raz Cup is definitely warm. :)

bryman021

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 8, 2013
Bradford, PA, USA
YIPEE! I just tracked my Raz Cup that was supposed to be delivered on Monday(4/21), and somehow it made it a day early! Its sitting in my mailbox right now just calling my name, but I have to work until 3pm. Can't wait to get outta here and race home to grab my vapemail!!! will update on how it tastes later tonight of tomorrow.

knotin1

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2011
here
YIPEE! I just tracked my Raz Cup that was supposed to be delivered on Monday(4/21), and somehow it made it a day early! Its sitting in my mailbox right now just calling my name, but I have to work until 3pm. Can't wait to get outta here and race home to grab my vapemail!!! will update on how it tastes later tonight of tomorrow.

Razz wen't into hibernation around 8am today. Tucked her away, and said goodnight.

Well, its 1:20pm and I had to wake her up already. This could get ugly!

Last edited:

knotin1

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2011
here
Do I qualify as a friend?? :p I picked the WRONG thread to post my comment in! Not sure why I'm torturing myself, listening to y'all describe this deliciousness when I've have NONE! :( LOL, but this is what came up first when I searched for Nicoticket! Enjoy!

Oh wait, y'all didn't need me to tell you that, you already are! :rickroll::rickroll:
I have 10ish mls left of my first bottle. PM me and it is yours. Sorry, but will probably not be able to get it out until Monday. After that, I have to become selfish and leave the 2nd bottle for myself.

jrenae4

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
ES, MD
Hmm, on my itaste vv 3.0 and LR 306 atty - I honestly don't know yet. It SMELLS delicious. Tastes of raspberry. For some weird reason I am getting a medicinal note of something?? I have had a lot of coffee this am(bitter) - I don't know if it's the raspberry or not. I think she needs to go night night for a week or two before I make any further comments - I don't believe in judging an e-liquid without a 2+ week steep (after arrival). Thanks again Katy for throwing in some of the Virus - oh lord I don't need any more addictions! Is Katy a Marylander too?! She wrote me a note ;)

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
I should be clear, the scoring is not on the taste of the juice, but rather on strength of the taste. Overall I would rate the juice, at its current out of the mail taste, a solid 7.

Just reread what I wrote, and noticed that it wasn't clear.

Might even be a 6 - it's not even close to being done, but the raspberry is quite a temptress.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com

Citizens of Bradford PA are warned to pull to the right and come to a complete stop.

flSDNrw.jpg

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Hmm, on my itaste vv 3.0 and LR 306 atty - I honestly don't know yet. It SMELLS delicious. Tastes of raspberry. For some weird reason I am getting a medicinal note of something?? I have had a lot of coffee this am(bitter) - I don't know if it's the raspberry or not. I think she needs to go night night for a week or two before I make any further comments - I don't believe in judging an e-liquid without a 2+ week steep (after arrival). Thanks again Katy for throwing in some of the Virus - oh lord I don't need any more addictions! Is Katy a Marylander too?! She wrote me a note ;)

I get that sometimes with various liquids. Let it rest!

catmomma

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2013
DC Metro Area
Steep time: 0
Mod: Private V2 fresh VTC4 battery
Atty: Nimbus clone dual coil 28G @ 1.5 ohms

I get nice not too sweet flavor with solid raspberry. The raspberry has a little tang that cuts down on the sweet a little. Not candy raspberry but fresh. I get vanilla, but the cake for me is missing a little. I can smell it, just can't taste it. It's rich, tastes like expensive dessert. Definitely going to steep this and drip a little tiny bit weekly til it hits the sweet spot.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Steep time: 0
Mod: Private V2 fresh VTC4 battery
Atty: Nimbus clone dual coil 28G @ 1.5 ohms

I get nice not too sweet flavor with solid raspberry. The raspberry has a little tang that cuts down on the sweet a little. Not candy raspberry but fresh. I get vanilla, but the cake for me is missing a little. I can smell it, just can't taste it. It's rich, tastes like expensive dessert. Definitely going to steep this and drip a little tiny bit weekly til it hits the sweet spot.

for us, it was like 60-90 days total (from the mix date) Even 6mg will get dark like molasses if you wait it out.

Kaiser Bob

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2013
Denver, CO
Painful because it's good to vape after 30 days, lol

+1

My 15ml bottle is calling to me from the drawer but I must resist. The Tankful I gave myself had a dent knocked out before I knew it, damn Aqua! I topped it off with some vanilla creme, oh my! Very hard to put down. I wish I had some frenilla because I'm betting 75/25 Raz Cup/Frenilla gets you vanilla creme filled raspberry cupcakes.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

DSPIVEY

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 26, 2013
NCR
Steep time:0 days

Nic Level:6mg

Atty:Origen V1 w/dual vertical 26ga micros wraped on 1/16ga bit measured at .3 ohms wicked with cotton

Mod: GP Paps X 1.5 18650 mode w/ MNKE

Thoughts/Tasting Notes:Strong natural Raspberry flavor on both inhale and exhale. Just hints of the butter cream and cake. I fully expect for the other two flavor to become more pronounced with proper steeping. I will sample again in two weeks.

I am gonna rebuild one of the Kayfuns tonight and see what happens. I will also be tasting this in my Heron once I get some more biowick

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread