Hit it or Quit it - Peanut Butter Cookie (PBC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
I haven't gotten in to my PBCv2 yet. I still have some v1 that hit now and again so I'm not really helping...I remember in v1 it is more cookie than peanuts and in v2 in my first taste it reminded me of some of that fresh ground peanut butter you have made for you at a health food store but I haven't revisited it yet...

mitro

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2013
IL
I'm not sure if it's just me, but....v 2.0 of PBC just doesn't give me the jiggities like v 1.0 did.

Steep time: 4 months (I think it's 4, not 2)
6mg
.8 ohms, REO grand w/reomizer
V1 had that surprisingly nutty taste which blew my mind when paired with CLS. Even a few drops would just take the taste to a whole new level. Sadly, I only bought 1 15ml of v1...but I did buy 2 50 of v2.0. It's nice, but it doesn't give me the same sense of "OH MOTHER OF NUTTERBUTTERS, HOLD ME".

I'm not saying it's bad, I enjoy it but it's not the same. It's more peanut butter than cookie as others have said, and not nearly as nut-tastic
You are not alone. v1 is my favorite juice of all time and IMO v2 doesn't hold a candle to it. Many of us loved v1 FOOB. There was very little cookie flavor at first and it was a spectacular roasted peanut flavor that I've never gotten from any juice before or since. As it steeped the cookie came forward, not to the front, but much more pronounced.

I've tried to like v2. Really, I have. Its going to be a sad day when my v1 supply runs out.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
You are not alone. v1 is my favorite juice of all time and IMO v2 doesn't hold a candle to it. Many of us loved v1 FOOB. There was very little cookie flavor at first and it was a spectacular roasted peanut flavor that I've never gotten from any juice before or since. As it steeped the cookie came forward, not to the front, but much more pronounced.

I've tried to like v2. Really, I have. Its going to be a sad day when my v1 supply runs out.
I agree with you both, and for two reasons: I have V1 and I also got one bottle of V2
...I too prefer the nuttiness in V1...could have sworn I'd eaten peanuts! ..plus, and this is a big one for me - I got near Zero Max VG, which means it's one of the 'greats' that I can use without any problems - I could add some nicotine but don't seem to get a problem with Zero!! It's doubly brilliant :)

pennysmalls

Squonkmeister
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2013
Indiana
w00t! Cookie has landed! I'm finally picking up some sweet hints of cookie. I'm so glad because I was worried that this juice just wasn't going to hit it for me, it was bottled on 10/10 and thought for sure it would have some cookie coming through before now. I'm still vaping it in my Odins with dual coils between .5- .7 ohm on my Reo's and it's coming through now. Much better!

fraychek

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Orlando, FL

This. Not supposed to fix something that isn't broken. Original PBC was perfect. Version 2, meh.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
w00t! Cookie has landed! I'm finally picking up some sweet hints of cookie. I'm so glad because I was worried that this juice just wasn't going to hit it for me, it was bottled on 10/10 and thought for sure it would have some cookie coming through before now. I'm still vaping it in my Odins with dual coils between .5- .7 ohm on my Reo's and it's coming through now. Much better!

Fantastic penny!

Sent from my Verizon SM-N910v Samsung Galaxy Note 4 using Tapatalk 4 Pro

solace.discord

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2011
Southern Maine
I *love* peanut butter. liked v1 fresh.. and I like it even more now.. BOD 4/18/14

pbcv1.jpg

awesome dripped onto an ACB wick. :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread