How much cigar do I need to make 500ml of flavor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RustyStar

Jul 2, 2015
Hi all, I have a few Cohibas and Sancho Panzas lying around. I have been told about how to extract cigar flavours out; but how much cigar do I really need to make 500ml for my VG base flavour?

Appreciate if those who have done cigar extracts can comment. Especially knowing the different characteristics of each cigar house. [emoji189]

Sent from my Z3

Hoosier

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
Indiana
That is a darn fine question and I'm a big fan of cigars. I've gone as far as making my own cigars and failing...getting the wrapper on right is just beyond my ability even with a willing and very helpful teacher.

Liquid Extraction From Tobacco | E-Cigarette Forum
This sub-forum is your best bet.

Why? well when I read "...how much cigar do I really need to make 500m for my VG base flavor?" I don't know if you want to make 500 ml of flavoring or if you want to make 500ml of juice. Either way, you have to start with making a flavoring out of a tobacco extraction. I've made many juices that are great cigar flavored vapes. I've worked at it enough that I can make juice taste like the taste of chewing a cigar and I can make juice that tastes like smoking a cigar. (Can't do both in the same juice) I wouldn't even start with doing a tobacco extraction myself as I have other "tricks" up my sleeve, but I have tasted other's juice that did do their own extraction and it was pretty good. Coil clogging, but sometimes good juice is worth the clogging.

Regardless of my rambling, that sub has a number of posts of folks actually doing extraction and results. A great read even if you don't extract your own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread