How often do you crave a cig?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kickingthesticks

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • May 6, 2016
    Been about 1.5 years since I last lighted up a cigg. Every once in a while I'll get cravings especially when I'm doing things that relate to my old habit. While haveing a drink or fishing those are what brings back memories and gives me cravings. Won't be without my mod in those scenarios anymore. I find it funny because now I can't even stand it when someone smokes near me, the smell is just so bad.

sos2001

ECF Veteran
    Aug 7, 2014
    South Carolina
    2.5 years. The cravings are few and far between now. Some days when the tank won't cooperate...or I forgot to have my setup ready for the morning rush, I'll think it might be easier to light up. But, just a stroll by the smoking area at work and the "aroma" coming from it reminds me why I'm doing this.

David Wolf

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 11, 2014
    Charlotte, NC
    I was really surprised last night when I had an intense craving for a cig. It's been over 7 months that I've been vaping and I thought I was out of the woods. Am I alone here having these cravings so long after I've quit the stinkies?
    How long have you been vaping and how often do you still crave cigs?
    I craved cigarettes in the beginning and then discovered NETs, haven't craved a cigarette in two years now. I alternate between regular ejuice and NETs during the day.

Reactions: ChelsB

Stosh

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 2, 2010
    Nevada
    I've been vaping for 8 months. Cig cravings are pretty rare at this point but when I do have a craving, I just have a vape!

When I first started vaping, I would constantly crave cigs and would vape heavily to get it to pass.

Yup, way to do it. Vape if your eyes are open (my method early on), worry about putting it down to eat later....:D

Once your cravings are beaten for the last time, then just sit back and have a nice vape.

Reactions: ChelsB

ChelsB

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 12, 2016
    California
    Oh chelsb, I only got them Saturday. They came with my evic basics an they were making a horrible gurgling sound which was horrendous and yesterday a whole tank of e juice shot into my mouth.
    Not impressed I wasted money on them.
    Ah I've heard of that, curious to try it

Sounds like that would definitely make you crave a cig!

Reactions: Skold

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 8, 2012
    sarasota,fl
    I think any cravings I got were gone in maybe 6 months after starting to vape, maybe less, and if I got them, they weren't to bad. All I can say now is that it's been close to 7 years and I literally can heav when I smell a cig. I can smell someone who smokes a mile away and it is nasty, I can't believe I smelled like that!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

ChelsB

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 12, 2016
    California
    I think any cravings I got were gone in maybe 6 months after starting to vape, maybe less, and if I got them, they weren't to bad. All I can say now is that it's been close to 7 years and I literally can heav when I smell a cig. I can smell someone who smokes a mile away and it is nasty, I can't believe I smelled like that!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Isn't it amazing how stinky we were?!

Reactions: RainSong
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread