Status
Not open for further replies.

NocVision

Accessories Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2013
Michigan
www.meshwizard.com
I personally do not like the carto's with the flange. In my opinion it creates too big of a gap between the unit & tank.

When I ordered the OCD tank & opened it, I realized my only XL carto's I had were smok flanged cartomizers.

Took my dremel & got rid of it. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
  • OCD
  • Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: Supplier posting about business in unauthorized area.

Monoxxide

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2012
Belgium
  • Deleted by spaky
  • Reason: requested by poster

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
Do these people have a represantive on this board? Ordered 2 tanks a week ago and received just 1 yesterday, im not getting reply on mail either.

Replied to your PM Monoxxide. Please send me the requested information as I cannot find an order on the date you mentioned. Thanks.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Monoxxide said:
Do these people have a represantive on this board? Ordered 2 tanks a week ago and received just 1 yesterday, im not getting reply on mail either.

Sukach said:
Will you be putting any more Jazzy tanks on sale?

:rules: Everyone please take note. :rules:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/e-cigarette-suppliers-forum/339809-do-you-fiddle-your-thingy.html

If you are making inquiries directly to OCD or IBTanked and wish for a response on the forums, ask your questions in the supplier's forum for IBTanked in the link above. OCD checks and responds there almost daily so you should get a response quickly. Vendors are not allowed to talk about their products in this area of the members forum.

Thanks. Just don't want to see OCD get into trouble as I see a mod deleted one on his responses in a recent post.

Last edited:

Monoxxide

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2012
Belgium
  • Deleted by spaky
  • Reason: requested by poster

Mariss716

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2012
WA
I have a Provari mini. Should I go 19mm XL or regular? I know the size of the cartos they will take but I'm thinking overall height. I was thinking XL but I don't want it to be TOO much, proportion-wise.

My main RBA is a Cobra (sandblasted by Phiniac) I just got but I read all these good reviews, and want to try this for my second tank. I'd rather support American than Chinese when I can.

Then I just have to narrow down three tank designs!

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I have a Provari mini. Should I go 19mm XL or regular? I know the size of the cartos they will take but I'm thinking overall height. I was thinking XL but I don't want it to be TOO much, proportion-wise.

Sorry to find this so late after your post. The below pic shows two regular size Provari's with both an XL and a standard length tank. I'll also add a diagram that shows what length carto to use with either tank length, which might influence which length tank to get.

IBTanked-large-small.jpg

tank lengths.jpg

Mariss716

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2012
WA
Sorry to find this so late after your post. The below pic shows two regular size Provari's with both an XL and a standard length tank. I'll also add a diagram that shows what length carto to use with either tank length, which might influence which length tank to get.

View attachment 184722

View attachment 184723

Thank you... I figured I could get a volume in ml out of someone, or at least a tank height then I could calculate the amount of juice because I know the diameter already. IBTanked FINALLY replied to my FB post and said the info was in their FAQ but I guess I didn't see it; their site is pretty convoluted. Your diagrams helped me so I think I know what to do.

I've decided to dump all my other MODs besides the Provari but I want a few atomizer options besides the Cobra. Sometimes the resistance is off, or I get a nasty burned taste suddenly, so it's easier to swap heads and vape from another one while I fix it. I have the VapeOnly BCC right now, and didn't go with the IBTanked because of the delay in their response but I think I will make a purchase from them next month anyway. I'd like a cartomizer tank to try out and I just love their fun, inexpensive designs. I already spent $160 on the Cobra so everything else, I am looking for a good buy around $15-$25, in something I can maintain/rebuild myself at minimal cost now that I have the knowhow.

19mm XL looks just fine so I think I will go with that. I can't find all the custom painted tubes they were doing however now!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread