• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Indy vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy Trauma

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2011
Indianapolis
Sweeeet, we have our own place on ECF!!! Been here a month or so, and took that long to get around this huge forum heheeh. Massive mental overload taking it all in and learning. Been hooked on the ecigs since October 2011, and immediately gave up analogs after 30+ years. Actually my girlfriend, and my daughter quit the same time I did. So 3 success stories here. Started out on an 808-d from Tececig in Illinois, and quickly learned their a little pricey. Running a Leo pt (Phoenix) now that came with a couple of atty/carts, and one large carto which I prefer so far. Found the DC 1.5ohm 4ml cartos yesterday, ordered those and some nice oils. Really liking the American blend the best so far. Found Indyvapors shop yesterday and like what they have. They're certainly going to be getting some of my paycheck from now on. Wonder if I can get them to stock some of American blend? I didnt have a lot of time to really talk to the gentlemen there, or really look over all the juice. But I did ask, and he didnt think they carried it. Anyhoo, glad as punch to be here.

Oh, and Go Colts!!!

oh c'mon, everyone has a bad year once in a while :blush:

Tommy Trauma

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2011
Indianapolis
Well, I live on Earth of course hehehe, No, but seriously folks. 31, and county line. Moved down here from Brownsburg a little over a year ago to be closer to work. Was a Hydro Dynamic Gravitational Engineer (thats a plumber to you and me) for a dozen years at a great little HVAC, plumbing company up there. Decided to give it up, and found a nice, warm, not so dirty, no on call job forming medical surgery component tool trays at Advantis Medical. And happily, I can sit there and vape all night long forming parts on my brake. Now if I could just persuade Indyvaporshop to open a small store down here in Greenwood somewhere, I could man it on the weekends for them.

:laugh:

drewdav

Nov 4, 2010
indianapolis
Wonder if I can get them to stock some of American blend?
QUOTE]

hey tommy,

not sure what your american blend is like, but the indy vapor shop has a usa blend that might be comparable. i have found that a lot of places have a usa or american or marlboro type blend, most of which i find pretty similar. i've vaped their usa blend and it's pretty good. also, the indy vapor shop has it's own thread. you should check it out. mike (the owner) regularly posts when they have new items and sales and such. it's a good thread to have on your radar. welcome aboard!

AlmightyGod

My friends call me A.G.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2010
Vaping Heaven
Oh, and A.G., you really need to change your avatar. I think I'm falling in love with you. :blink: ;)

Back off! ;)

Katy Perry is mine!

a6cd0c42-696c-ed9b.jpg

Tommy Trauma

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2011
Indianapolis
Ok, its small, but its the first "mod" I suppose. Latched a DC LR clearomizer onto the Leo today. Plus received some 4ml cartos too. Next.......a Provari :). I seen the Smoketek tanks @ Indyvapor, but the adaptor from White Stag was the wrong one. A true Leo to 510 might be tough to find, maybe. Still going there Monday to get a tank I think. I rather like them hahahahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread