Introducing Nhaler High Voltage Octane Liquids-10Mg 100% USA MADE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sojourner

ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2010
Elmira Heights, NY
Oh I know it's tasty stuff. First time I said to myself "Now that's tobacco flavor" was when the octanes came out. But I think my son was amazed at the amount of thick vapor. Personally, I started last fall with kr808 batteries and cartomizers. LR 510's and LR 306's just rock. I'm a vapor lover, and I need that thick plume swirling about. Believe me, now my sons are all wanting eGo's, Rivas, mods, etc and those LR atomizers. I told them if they want to really get on track to get on Octane.

richs10

ECF Veteran
May 10, 2010
Maryland
I'm really enjoying the High Voltage Octane 10mg flavors I recently got from Drew. Since I've only been off analogs for a little over a month, I've generally stayed with the tobacco flavors, sometimes mixing them with apple or cherry flavors. But I just tried the Cappuccino and love it. So I think I'm going to start branching out to other non-tobacco flavors a bit more.

My opinions so far:
SpiceBacco - My current favorite tobacco flavor. The slight spice flavor adds a neat twist.
Cappuccino - I really like this flavor! I've been using it right after dinner and as my morning start up. GREAT COFFEE FLAVOR! It's kind of a twisted cup of coffee/cigarette in one (which are two of my favorite things!). A non-smoker friend of mine tried it and agreed that the coffee/cappuccino flavor really came through.
Cherry - Tastes good alone, but I really like it when mixed with the SpiceBacco or RY Not.
RY Not - Unfortunately, the tobacco flavor is not really strong enough for me. I really like MadVapes' RY 4 (which may be Dekang) and was hoping this could be my Nhaler replacement since I like the idea of USA made liquids, but it's not doing it for me. I mix it with Cherry or Apple to buzz it up. Not bad at all, but just not strong enough for me.
Plain Tobacco - Similar to RYNot. Just not quite strong enough, flavor wise.
Drew's Mint - Strong! I use it as a flavoring for other flavors.

That's all I've got so far, but I'll be back for more!
Rich

BTW, for what its worth, I'm using Drew's Mega 510 Cartomizers with my eGo/Riva set up. I will drip occasionally, but also use the drip tip to extend the cartomizer so it works well with the eGo cone. I love these Cartomizers.....so much that I've pretty much stopped using refilled carts.

Last edited:

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
Im glad the flavors are toned down, I noticed when there is to much flavor I can easily get sick of it. The plain tobacco and signature are as close to a cigarrette in the sence of subtleness. The actual flavor of a cig isnt that great nor is the flavor strong and thats why I love the octanes.

I have gone through every vendors juice and tried flavor after flavor and through it all I notice the same thing over and over and that is if the flavor is to strong I get sick of it easily.

I have vaped the octanes since day1 and use them daily and not once have I got tired of them.

richs10

ECF Veteran
May 10, 2010
Maryland
Since I'm still a noob at this vaping stuff, I need to supplement my earlier review of Drew's Octane liquids. Today, I finally figured out something about using the 901 L/R atty I got with my Riva kit. For the first time, instead of just putting it on the end of my eGo, I used it with my 5 volt USB passthru which I use with a 2 amp a/c adapter. BIG FREAKING DIFFERENCE!

So I re-tried the RY Not and the Plain Tobacco Octane High Voltage juices. Now, I understand the "High Voltage" part of the name. They tasted completely different....in a very good way. It's almost like you need to find e-liquids for your 3.7 pvs and different ones for your 5 volt/LR pvs. Big difference!

I'm running out of ways to categorize my e-liquids cabinet!
This is all your fault, Drew!

Rich

RedAlert

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2010
NJ
Since I'm still a noob at this vaping stuff, I need to supplement my earlier review of Drew's Octane liquids. Today, I finally figured out something about using the 901 L/R atty I got with my Riva kit. For the first time, instead of just putting it on the end of my eGo, I used it with my 5 volt USB passthru which I use with a 2 amp a/c adapter. BIG FREAKING DIFFERENCE!

So I re-tried the RY Not and the Plain Tobacco Octane High Voltage juices. Now, I understand the "High Voltage" part of the name. They tasted completely different....in a very good way. It's almost like you need to find e-liquids for your 3.7 pvs and different ones for your 5 volt/LR pvs. Big difference!

I'm running out of ways to categorize my e-liquids cabinet!
This is all your fault, Drew!

Rich

Found the same thing. I had gotten some of Drews High Volatge juice and used it on my regular old 510 kit, and wasnt really impressed, but his octane line was great. Just got my first high voltage device and tried his flavors out, and BAM....they are terrific.

andel11

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2009
Bay Area, Ca
I just got my order today and tried the German Choc, and I have to say it is very good, and I usually don't get fruity or other flavors other than Tobacco like jcs. I am very impressed, so now I am going to have to try the other samples (Mochaccino, Creamy Toasted Coconut and Strawberry Shortcake) if they are anything like this German Choc, I will be one happy vaper.

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
ARGHHHHHHH!!!
i knew i should have waited to order, now theres blueberry and sweet and sour apple.

DAM you DREWWWWW, DAM YOUUUUUUUUUU!!!!...

JK/ ok i guess i gotta order those as well.

Drew, is there any more octane flavors coming or am i good to go with these new ones today.

Also, i love the plain and signature, which other octane flavor is in the same vien as those 2.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread