Not open for further replies.

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
Hm, the quoted measurements don't match up to 1mm shorter than a simplicity, they seem more like they're 1mm shorter than a P+?

They are shorter as I've set them side by side, I may have quoted them a bit longer then they really are.

The P+ is 106/90/74mm, and the simplicity is about 8mm shorter than the respective P+ model (98/82/64), so that would make these about 97/81/63?

If so, that's great, the only thing I wasn't real thrilled about was that they were longer than the simplicity, so this is good news!

Correction on the lengths...I had them wrong, much shorter then originally quoted. Evidently my inch to mm calculator (my brain) wasn't functioning right.

Correct measurements are:

22mm x 98, 82, 66 mm for the 18650, 18500, 18350

Thanks for clearing this up. I was hesitant about an 18650 with the original stated length. This is better. But still on the fence between a 500 or 650 one. :oops:

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Made in USA?
Lifetime warranty?
$70?

Inconceivable! :laugh:

Seriously, tube mods aren't really my thing, but if I needed one, I'd be all over this.

Kudos to Super-T.

Precious Metal Palladium Plated Contacts too :)

Thanks Rossum, people will be pleased and see the quality equals or even surpasses their 200 dollar mods!

Last edited:

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
Please keep 'em in stock. I don't personally want one 'cause I've turned into a dedicated bottom-feeder, but I'd like rub it into those who keep buying mods made of pure chinesium -- their excuse is always that they can't afford $200 for an authentic product made in the first world. As long as you have 'em in stock, that excuse is GONE!

HauntedMyst

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2013
Chicago
Thanks for clearing this up. I was hesitant about an 18650 with the original stated length. This is better. But still on the fence between a 500 or 650 one. :oops:

I've gone back and forth to, when I was buying my P+. Really it came down to its most important use - longevity of vape or convenience of portability. I ended up with both. I got the 500 for the car when I want to be out and about and I use the 650 when I'm on business travel and need more longevity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread