INTRODUCING - The VOLT X² - ALL NEW Batteries/Passthrough

Status
Not open for further replies.

crstone

Mar 30, 2013
Mississippi
Rock on Snowlady, I'm about 6 weeks on the same path...This SI site rocks and I'm afraid I'll have to order before the day is over. Currently using Vapor Shark and liking it with the Viva Nova tank but this SI postings have me looking in new directions...YOU guys are bad...trying to justify buying more stuff....how much have I saved from analogs so far????? doesn't take much of that to convince a fellow...

charlzrocks

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2012
Hamilton, MS
Rock on Snowlady, I'm about 6 weeks on the same path...This SI site rocks and I'm afraid I'll have to order before the day is over. Currently using Vapor Shark and liking it with the Viva Nova tank but this SI postings have me looking in new directions...YOU guys are bad...trying to justify buying more stuff....how much have I saved from analogs so far????? doesn't take much of that to convince a fellow...

Hey....where in Mississippi? I am near Columbus..................I Love my X2/T3 combo!

WorksForMe

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2012
N.N., Virginia
I have two manual Volt X2 650 mAh batteries. LOVE them.
Question:
I just ordered two Kanger Protank 2 Mini's. They're advertised to have eGo threading, so this means they will work on my Volt X2's right?

Maybe or maybe not. The battery post on an X2 battery sticks up farther than it does on an eGo. Some eGo threaded devices work with an X2 and some don't. IDK about the Protank Mini.

J.R.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread