The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Get your FREEBIE - FACES of VOLT Smokeless Image

Discussion in 'Smokeless Image' started by Imagine, Feb 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Irshred

Irshred Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jun 18, 2013
    Richmond, Va
    2013-06-26 17.18.11.jpg 2013-06-27 00.29.12.jpg

Just Like you drikkso,
    i have started with other batteries and carts. After finding this forum i saw how well reviewed the volt was. Now i know why the volt is held in such high regard. Getting ready to try out my nano clearomizers now... cant wait!
    Smokless Image made a new customer out of me! Only been vaping for 2 months so far and I also haven't had an analog since i started using my new volt.
    Keep it up guys!

ps. Its hard to get a pic were you can read volt on the red batteries lol.

Attached Files:

2. Stratman

Stratman Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 8, 2013
    Florida
    volt1.jpg volt2.jpg

Loving my new Volt X2 from Smokeless Image, also using a 78mm. If Smokeless Image would have been doing this years ago I would have long ago given up tobacco. Better late than never, tobacco free since 6/8/2013 and staying that way thanks to Volt.

3. drewstaiano

drewstaiano Full Member

Apr 17, 2013
    Monroe, NY
    Awesome pictures everyone!! Is this still going on ? Just post my picture here? :)

4. awsum140

awsum140 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I don't speak for SI, but I'm pretty sure the offer is still running.

5. Imagine

Imagine Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

Mar 16, 2011
    OHIO USA
    yes it is still running

6. Jcar1

Jcar1 Full Member

Jul 14, 2013
    Chicago, IL
    2013-07-14 18.29.40.jpg I was a pack and half 20 year smoker and didn't really want to quit smoking cigarettes but knew I had to. I tried a few ecigs purchased at local stores and gas stations, they were ok but they didn't take away my cigarette cravings until I found the Volt. I purchased the Volt pro starter pack and haven't touched a regular cigarette since which has been over a month. Thank you Smokeless Image for helping me quit smoking, saving money and also feeling great!

7. Imagine

Mar 16, 2011
    OHIO USA
    a picture is required for the freebie

8. Jcar1

Jcar1 Full Member

Jul 14, 2013
    Chicago, IL
    Added pic, thanks

9. RookLV

RookLV Full Member Verified Member

Jul 26, 2013
    Las Vegas, NV
    Just received my Volt kit yesterday and so far I'm very happy with it. It beats the pants off the Blu I was using and is still close enough to a regular cigarette that I don't feel like I'm not smoking. Out of the sampler pack I'm loving the 555 with the Country coming in a close second. Would definitely recommend this to anyone who actively likes smoking and is looking to replicate that with an e-cigarette!
    2013-07-28 10.26.09.2.jpg
    2013-07-28 10.24.55.jpg

10. Brittlebrittlemoon

Brittlebrittlemoon Full Member

Jul 1, 2012
    KCMO
    Hey :) Posted my pic a year or so ago (it's currently up there in the real customers banner on the site, which I just noticed the other day when ordering some stuff), but testimonial was not a desired thing at that point. Could I throw in a testimonial now? I'm not asking for another freebie, I just like supporting products I like!

11. Imagine

Mar 16, 2011
    OHIO USA
    sure you can :)

12. Lexagon

Lexagon Full Member Verified Member

Apr 24, 2013
    Cali
    AR_Volt.jpg

What can I say about Smokeless Image and Volt? Oh there's a lot. By far one of my favorite vendors for batteries and accessories. As you can see from my photo! ;) Used these to curb the cravings. Love both the auto and manual batteries, the volt case is perfect and along with the carto case holds everything I need, including a little USB charger. The products themselves are fantastic, have not had 1 problem yet. In fact I loved them so much I bought another case + carto case and a few batteries for a friend to help her as well. Gotta love a great company that stands by their products. I prefer the blank cartos to the pre-fills. Thank you Smokeless Image & Volt! :)

As a side note I also have the color carto tips, makes it much easier to remember flavors as I love a wide variety LOL

13. Vargus

Vargus Full Member Verified Member

Aug 8, 2013
    USA
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376016344.805552.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376016355.384849.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376016368.718353.jpg

Here's me with my new Smokeless image volt! I absolutely love this vaporizer, it's slim and a "cigalike" but it produces A LOT of vapor. I bought the mini clearomizers from online shop, along with my other items and I have to say its great. I was an occasional smoker, from time to time I would smoke with my friends, especially if we were out at the bar... But not any more, I have not had the urge to smoke an "analog" when at the bar with my friends. I sit there and puff on my little volt and it keeps me happy. Blowin O's all day! Very happy with my purchase, and I will definitely be a repeat customer. Did I mention that I picked up the CE3 cartomizers as well? I haven't had a chance to use them yet, but judging by the rest of their products I am pretty sure I won't be let down. The colored end caps for the cartos is a nice option. And at about thirty cents for a pack of them, it's definitely worth it. I know which carto has what just by the color! I have a red manual battery but the logo doesn't stand out well on it. :)
    Here's a new pic with the volt carto case in the image. I don't have my business cards on me. [​IMG]

14. demarko22

demarko22 Full Member

Jul 21, 2009
    Wisconsin, USA
    20130810_193812.jpg
    Since finding out about Smokeless Image, I've been coming back to them on a constant basis. All of their products are top notch! Here I am enjoying the wonderful vape of my new Spinner with T3 tank, which by the way goes great together! Every now and again I fall off the band wagon with the analogs, but with this power house, I don't see that happening anymore! I love the new tastes, and reliability of their products. My very first kit I bought 2 years ago is still alive and kicking! Thank you Smokeless Image for the great customer service and products!

15. Vargus

Vargus Full Member Verified Member

Aug 8, 2013
    USA
    More pics of me and my volt! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376308142.215607.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376308154.546572.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376308166.812760.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376308185.396913.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376308199.746655.jpg

16. ndura1

ndura1 Full Member

Sep 2, 2013
    Jersey Shore, NJ, USA
    I love Smokeless Image and my Volt. In the past week I have converted 3 family members to quit analogs. You guys are my go-to place and I will always use your products. I just bought a pass through and a carrying case! I really hope I am still eligible for the contest! I had an issue when signing up a few days ago!

Photo on 9-2-13 at 1.26 PM #2.jpg Photo on 9-2-13 at 2.48 PM.jpg

17. Entari

Entari Full Member

Sep 4, 2013
    Houston, Tx, USA

I got my Smokeless Image Volt kit 8 days ago. I had heard nothing but good things about it, and with the saturation of E-Cig products going around right now it was really hard to figure out what was what. I found the Smokeless Image website helpful and easy to use.

I originally wanted to get into "Vaping" because i have smoked analogs for 15 years and wanted to stop. I had tried in the past, to no avail. This is definitely the longest I have gone with out an analog for 15 years, and the day i started using my Volt, i was sold. The next day I threw away the half of pack of analogs that were sitting next to my Volt and i haven't looked back since. Best decision ever. I recommend Volt from Smokeless Image to everyone and anyone that asks me about it, and even those that don't. Extremely happy.

Thank you,

Ryan

IMG_20130903_220711.jpg

18. sniball

sniball Full Member

Sep 5, 2013
    United States
    I hope this is still going on!
    Image90.jpg
    I just recently got my Volt Starter Kit and I love it so far! It has good vapor production and with the Strong Sampler pack I haven't found one that I don't like! They all taste great. Safe to say that SmokelessImage will be getting more business from me!

19. Matnova1987

Matnova1987 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Nov 11, 2012
    wisconsin
    I ordered my x2,cartos and liquid over Labor Day weekend. I was super surprised when it showed up the day after Labor Day. I cant be more happy with the products and have not even thought about an analog since I started using them. You have gained another loyal customer. Thanks much Smokeless Image.

P.S. This picture reminded me I need a shave. 100_0627.jpg

20. Matnova1987

Matnova1987 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Nov 11, 2012
    wisconsin
    Got some vape mail today. Thanks for the juice Imagine and SI. Mighty tasty.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.