The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Get your FREEBIE - FACES of VOLT Smokeless Image

Discussion in 'Smokeless Image' started by Imagine, Feb 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. ZoSo823

ZoSo823 Full Member

Jan 25, 2014
    Reynoldsburg, OH, USA
    140131-132249.jpg

Absolutely love my Smokeless Image Volt batteries! I have two 78mm manuals that I carry to work with me each day and I have a 900mah X2 for vaping at home. Very convenient to switch both my catomizers and my nano clearomizers from one style of battery to the other. I think a Volt Spinner is in my near future!

2. TerroristOgre

TerroristOgre Full Member

Feb 17, 2014
    Manassas, VA, USA
    Photo on 2-20-14 at 9.29 AM.jpg

Volt X2 with X2 clearomizer. Nicquid Grape Escape. Got it online from smokelessimage.com. Fantastic product for the money, great shipping speed and prices (best that I've seen so far).

3. J_B_86

J_B_86 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 4, 2013
    QLD, Australia
    [​IMG]

I was a pack a day smoker for 10 years, have tried lots of other methods to try quitting. I quit tobacco completely the day my starter pack from Smokeless Image arrived. All of the products I have purchased from Smokeless Image so far have been top quality and they have posted all orders promptly. The flavours of the liquids are great, especially love the Country tobacco flavour. Thanks Smokeless Image for getting me off the tobacco and onto a safer alternative.

4. UncleJunkle

UncleJunkle Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 29, 2010
    Is this promo still on or is it over?

5. S_Steve

S_Steve Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

We are still doing it = )

6. haveblue

haveblue Senior Member ECF Veteran

Dec 9, 2014
    Kansas
    volt 002 (2).jpg The Volt is perfect for me! I smoked a PAD for twenty years..and went to five smokes a day overnight after the Volt. Highly recommended! The Volt makes this transition so easy! I like everything from the products, to the customer service.

7. Essay Butler

Essay Butler Full Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Canada
    Picture 10.jpg Picture 11.jpg
    The Volt is a quality personal vaporizer at an exceptional price--a very rare combination, indeed.

8. S_Steve

S_Steve Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Haveblue and Essay Butler. Send me a PM on here with which prize you would like and I will get you set up.

9. Essay Butler

Essay Butler Full Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Canada
    Volt.jpg
    "Great for indoors and out!"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.