Is vaping really safer???

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImEatingSeeds

Aug 11, 2008
Nobody really knows the long-term effects of vaping.

Welcome to reality.

What if we find out, 5-10 years from now, that extended exposure to the "harmless" ingredients in the vapor, as well as just the prolonged and constant exposure to the vapor dries up your tracheal lining and causes sores/holes to open up in your tracheal lining.

...Just one random thought. Also, look up the effects of menthol on the throat, and the lining of the inside of your throat.

Regardless, I'll take vape over smoke ANY DAY!

jonny123456

Apr 15, 2009
Just wondering what you all thought. I mean everyone thought smoking was fine back when. I'm just concerned about breathing something in that can cause sores on your mouth and stuff. Has anyone been vaping for awhile and seen their doctor or had chest xrays or anything? I really want to try this!! But have some reservations!!

can it really cause sores on your mouth???

Nick O'Teen

ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2009
Swansea, Wales
www.decadentvapours.com
can it really cause sores on your mouth???

yep.

So can toothpaste, mouthwash, cereal products, fruits, vegetables, dairy, nuts, chocolate, shellfish, soy sauce, vinegar, French mustard, food flavourings and preservatives, mints, metals, medications, hormones, genetic predispositions, stress, trauma, vitamin deficiencies, bacteria, viruses, Behcet's disease, neutrophil dysfunction diseases, inflammatory bowel diseases (celiac and Crohn's), HIV-AIDS, etc., etc.

Canker sores (aphthous ulcers): What are they? What causes these mouth ulcers? Risk factors.

YMMV :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread