Status
Not open for further replies.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
Just found another place in Germany that also has them available (for now).
SvoeMesto Kayfun Lite - DIGITAL STEAM

Ack!
Subtotal: 74.95 EUR
DHL Rates (Shipping to U.S.: (1 x 3 kg)): 29,00 EUR
VAT 19%: 11.97 EUR
Total : 103.95 EUR

did you order from here? last night i did see that they had them but couldn't quite read everything, most is in German, is there a way to have all type in English? i did look everywhere on the site. you know sometimes there are those little flags you can push to change the language, didn't see it. well i was able to register and seemed like i got to the payment section but it never asked for my paypal account #. anyways don't think it went through.

WattWick

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2013
Cold Norway
did you order from here? last night i did see that they had them but couldn't quite read everything, most is in German, is there a way to have all type in English? i did look everywhere on the site. you know sometimes there are those little flags you can push to change the language, didn't see it. well i was able to register and seemed like i got to the payment section but it never asked for my paypal account #. anyways don't think it went through.

If you use Chrome, there should pop up a bar at the top of the page with translations. If you use Opera, select the text and translate. Short story, for foreign pages; Chrome is king.

madicen

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Minglewood
Mine left Cologne at 9:45pm (local time). If the hustle they get to me here just outside of Boston by 10:30AM tomorrow...but I dont really see that happening :D

I think we all knew there was something screwy with that shipping estimate. We all secretly were hoping it was right...but deep down we knew if we had them by the end of the week it was more on par with reality.

cmacclel

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2013
Boston
Mine left Cologne at 9:45pm (local time). If the hustle they get to me here just outside of Boston by 10:30AM tomorrow...but I dont really see that happening :D

I think we all knew there was something screwy with that shipping estimate. We all secretly were hoping it was right...but deep down we knew if we had them by the end of the week it was more on par with reality.

Bummer part is I need some wick material!

9:42 pm
In transit

KOELN DE

cmacclel

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2013
Boston
kfun-vi.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread